Partner Manager, Travel & Hospitality at CLEAR
CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you and by using your biometrics – your eyes, face, and fingerprints – we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues and more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a person’s digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk and restore peace of mind.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses and our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
CLEAR is looking for a Partner Manager, Hospitality & Travel to join us as we reimagine the travel & hospitality customer experience from hotels to cruise lines to convention centers to ride- and home-share marketplaces. You will be the driving force behind our efforts to bring frictionless experiences to life, from initial ideation and conception to implementation, guiding partners through every step of the process and developing key, strategic relationships. In addition to your primary focus as Partner Manager, you will help inform our business and product strategy, develop new use cases, pilot new solutions, and identify opportunities to continually transform and innovate for our partners and members.
A key member of the growing Hospitality & Travel team, we’re looking for a collaborative, passionate, solutions-driven team player who is relentless in their pursuit of frictionless experiences for both partners and CLEAR members.
What You Will Do:
- Manage partner relationships with CLEAR’s new and existing Hospitality & Travel partners; define strategy, goals, timelines and manage all communication with partners, building meaningful rapport and trust with key contacts
- Deeply understand partners’ challenges and opportunities to create a value proposition that meets their needs; identify patterns across patterns and business units to develop use cases to share with Product, Program, and Engineering orgs to drive and accelerate new product innovations for partners
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders across product, marketing, and legal (and more) to constantly enhance and reimagine our capabilities and go-to-market campaigns as we scale
- Ongoing relationship and feature development with partners, collaborating with leadership, engaging in cross-vertical prioritization discussions, partnering with product on the customer journey, and developing internal educational tools
- Continually staying abreast of Hospitality & Travel market trends, innovations, notable partnerships, and maintaining subject matter expertise
Who You Are:
- 3-5+ years professional experience in partner management; experience in Hospitality, Travel, aviation, or entertainment a plus
- Inspired and energized by challenge; equally confident in a room of peers as you are in a room of executives
- Able to distill complex concepts into digestible responses for partners
- Sees solutions when others see problems; invites collaboration, change, and expertise with open arms
- Ruthlessly prepares to ensure partner success; no job is too big or too small
- Operates with transparency, urgency, and integrity at all times
- Craves impact and thrives in a fast-paced, highly-collaborative environment
- Strong ability to prioritize and balance strategy with execution — and maintain a member-focused approach in everything you do
- Sense of humility and a desire to roll up your sleeves
- Willingness to travel as required (likely 25-50% of the time)