Bluecore is a Retail Performance Cloud specializing in artificial intelligence - based workflows. Our unique ability to leverage machine learning to match customer data with real-time product and behavior enables brands to build intelligent, marketing communications and personalized campaigns in seconds vs. days. More than 400 retail brands, including Staples, Perry Ellis, Teleflora, Tommy Hilfiger and Best Buy Canada, increase their performance with less effort leveraging our products. Bluecore has been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by Glassdoor and is ranked No. 241 on the Inc. 500 List, the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies.
As the Partner Sales Director you’ll own and scale a business critical partnership with Google Cloud to drive significant revenue growth with the largest retailers and brands in the world. You will pick up this relationship after our recent win of Google Cloud Technology Partner of the Year for Retail and build on this momentum. This role is for an experienced enterprise technology seller or partner channel seller with a history of beating quota and who’s looking to work with the next generation of marketing technology on large and complex deals. You’ll be responsible for driving pipeline to close, building repeatable sales plays, and developing effective partner relationships. You will also drive enablement and co-marketing with the support of a cross-functional team including Partner Marketing and Product Marketing. You will report into the VP of Partnerships and work directly with the Bluecore executive team, Google Cloud, and Global Systems Integrators (GSIs) to put together digital transformations and solutions for enterprise retailers.
- Drive significant sourced and influenced Bluecore revenue through joint opportunities with Google Cloud and GSIs
- Develop sales pipeline with Google Cloud, GSI, and Bluecore sales teams
- Work with Bluecore Sales and Product to build repeatable approaches that successfully bring Bluecore into various Google Cloud account scenarios
- Create a large network of relationships with Google Cloud sellers, customer engineers, partner sales managers, sales managers, Tech Partner Growth, sales overlay teams including Cloud for Marketing, and GSIs to create multiple points of influence on any given opportunity
- Collaborate with the field marketing organization to plan, deliver and manage an effective communication and demand generation campaign for each focus partner
- Create collateral, case studies, and other materials and resources to enable a successful partnership
- Complete large-scale enablement sessions and work Bluecore into Google Cloud solution maps related to marketing and retail
- 6 -10+ years of enterprise software sales, partner sales, or channel sales experience
- Experience working with Google Cloud sales and GSIs is preferred
- Demonstrated experience exceeding quota and sales goals
- Experience navigating dynamic deal scenarios with partners and multiple options for partnering for joint value
- Strong understanding of channel sales, solution selling, and/or consultative sales techniques
- History of working collaboratively with functions including Sales, Marketing, Sales Operations, System Engineering, and Product
- Knowledge of the cloud infrastructure ecosystem, marketing technology, and retail highly preferred
- Willingness to travel as needed
- Highly competitive compensation package including salary and equity as well as the opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing marketing technology companies
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Monthly fitness stipend for a gym membership or fitness classes
- Monthly public transportation
- Generous Parental Leave & flexible vacation policy
At Bluecore we believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences.
Bluecore is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fair hiring practices and to creating a welcoming environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, familial status or veteran status.