SevenRooms is a guest experience platform that helps hospitality operators connect data across the guest journey. We enable operators to automatically drive revenue & profitability by leveraging data to build direct relationships, deliver exceptional experiences, and increase repeat business. Founded in 2011, SevenRooms is venture-backed by Amazon, Comcast Ventures and Providence Strategic Growth. We were included on Inc.‘s annual Best Workplaces & Forbes’ Best Startup Employers lists in 2020.
The Partnerships Director will provide ongoing consultative business support to key partners to help grow their businesses while assuring client success. This role takes ownership to lead and drive special projects that influence the overall adoption of various SevenRooms solutions with our strategic partners.What You’ll Do
- Share the SevenRooms Platform and vision of the product roadmap and services to our partner community to accelerate revenue growth
- Act as the liaison to key partners by building strong relationships that help them achieve their goals
- Collaborate with partners to understand their plans and to develop innovative and high-impact shared initiatives that will help the partner and SevenRooms succeed
- Create and deliver regular partner QBRs to discuss partner performance and opportunities for improvements
- Track and analyze partner performance on SevenRooms and make recommendations for strategic courses of action and improvements
- Drive platform innovation by collecting detailed feedback from partners and sharing it with internal stakeholders
- Develop standard methodologies to foster, manage, track opportunities, and replicate them for future partnerships
- Manage all program reporting, liaising as needed with internal teams at SevenRooms to ensure regular reporting is up to date, delivered on time to key partners to ensure all partnerships are on track
- Escalating issues to SevenRooms Leadership and meeting regularly with SevenRooms stakeholders to share partnership performance
- 7+ years of client facing experience in partner management, account management, or technical sales
- Experience developing working relationships and influence at all levels of management, internally and externally
- Project management experience, including multitasking to lead and execute multiple projects in parallel
- Fair and equitable compensation: Salaries for our positions are based on market data. At SevenRooms, you can expect fair pay for your hard work and dedication to helping us transform the hospitality industry. In addition, we also offer equity in our growing organization.
- Comprehensive benefits package: A full slate of benefits coverage including: medical, dental, vision, pre-tax commuter options, gym reimbursements, 401K, and unique memberships through One Medical and Perkspot.
- Flexible and independent working schedule: We offer unlimited vacation because we trust you to take the time you need to recharge and be your most productive self.
- Opportunities for training and professional development: Your manager will partner with you on establishing quarterly objectives that not only benefit the company but aid in your overall development as a leader in the industry.
SevenRooms is an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. We understand the importance of creating a more diverse and inclusive workplace and celebrate our employees for their differences.
View our Prospective Employee Privacy Notice by visiting https://bit.ly/3iUUpYK