Partnerships Integrations at Plaid
Greater NYC Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 3:28 p.m. (EST) on Monday, December 2, 2019
At Plaid, our mission is to empower innovators by delivering access to the financial system. Since 2012 we've helped tens of millions of consumers live a better financial life and over a thousand customers build a new financial future. Our customers range from startups like Stripe, Coinbase and Square to Fortune 500 enterprises like American Express and PayPal. Founded in 2012, Plaid has raised $300M of capital from major venture capital firms such as Kleiner Perkins, Andreessen Horowitz, Index, Spark and NEA, as well as global financial institutions such as Goldman Sachs and Citi. But we’re just getting started.
Plaid’s Go-To-Market Partnerships team is responsible for expanding the breadth of customers and end consumers who benefit from Plaid. This may be through integration partners where Plaid is a core component of a partner’s platform offering, affiliate/referral partners, and anything in between.
The Partner Integrations role combines customer success and solutions engineering responsibilities with a simple goal: make sure our partners use our products properly and successfully. The role supports our GTM Partnership Account Executives in building and maintaining our partner relationships. While not explicitly technical, you will be “in the weeds” with the ways our customers use the product.
What excites you
- You’re motivated by outcomes and tough problems
- You’re excited about supporting a wide range of activities throughout the Partner lifecycle: from whiteboarding integrations with prospective partners to streamlining post-close support
- You’re eager to hustle to drive impact on a critical team that is in some ways a ‘startup within a startup’
- You enjoy solving small problems like support tickets and large ones like complex integrations with strategic partners
- You’re adept at “getting stuff done” with individual partners while simultaneously building repeatable internal infrastructure and processes
- You build credibility with audiences of all seniority levels, and can explain technical concepts in plain English
What excites us
- A fast learnerInterest in financial services and infrastructure technology; a high degree of intellectual curiosity
- Technical mindset (CS background or other engineering experience a strong plus)
- Proven ability to understand complex systems and concepts and synthesize solutions/debug issues
- A relentless positive attitude
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Read Full Job Description