Platform Implementation & Operations at iCapital Network
iCapital Network is looking for a motivated and eager candidate to support the expanding development of platform partnerships with iCapital and financial intermediaries. The role encompasses supporting the operational needs of all platform offerings as well as supporting and identifying the development of custom web features for new partners including unique marketing or graphic design content along with unique platform workflows. The ideal candidate has a penchant for knowledge, a hunger for growth & learning, and will embrace a collaborative, fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
Corporate Title: Analyst or Associate
- Learn & support all web interfaces for operations of iCapital platform and fund offerings
- Develop in-depth understanding of iCapital platform and consistently drive improvements and upgrades on behalf of clients and firm
- Establish strong support function within platform project management team to support implementation of product enhancements and updates
- Manage web content for clients of iCapital - leading alternative investment fund managers.
- Build strong relationships and create procedures with clients that integrate with iCapital
- Work in collaboration with diligence, marketing, product development and legal teams to meet launch deadlines.
- Bachelor's Degree with 1+ year of project management experience in the Financial Services / Alternative Investments industry
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills, and the proven ability to influence and communicate effectively across both internal and client stakeholders
- History of teamwork, willingness to roll up one’s sleeves and get the job done
- Attention to detail
- Desire to work in a fast-moving entrepreneurial environment