Aircall is on a mission to redefine the business phone.
We are an advanced cloud-based phone system, complete business phone, and call center software — all wrapped up in one single tool.
But behind our product are the people driving it. Ambition, teamwork, transparency and community — these are the values we live by at Aircall. We know that success comes from hard work and deserves to be recognized and rewarded.
So if you’re a person that loves the challenge of a startup atmosphere, enjoys solving meaningful problems, and wants to feel like part of a family — then you just might be who we’re looking for.
About the team:
Customer Success is at the heart of Aircall. We are looking for a detail-oriented and tech-savvy individual with strong relationship building skills that is looking to help customers succeed. You will play a major part in supporting our rapidly growing client base to ensure they help their businesses grow with Aircall!
What you'll do:
- Create and process all new ports & installs for new or existing customers accurately and in a timely manner
- Handle local number porting escalations by facilitating close and frequent customer communication and escalating with underlying carriers
- Coordinate with global internal resources across Aircall offices (NYC and Paris)
- Handle project ports and holding the role of project coordinator for porting updates
- Meet deadlines and handle multiple projects and cases at a given time
- Closely monitor porting lead times to ensure optimal port turnaround time
- Troubleshoot with the vendor for service impacting issues
- Work with a sense of urgency
- Ensure all documentation needed for porting gets submitted in a correct and timely way
- Contact customers by email and phone to communicate their porting statuses
- Document all daily activities in Salesforce and Totango
- Work closely with the Account Executives, Onboarding Specialists, Customer Success Managers & the rest of the client-facing team to accelerate the porting process
- Represent Aircall with integrity and professionalism at all times in all written and verbal communications
What you'll bring:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in a relevant field of study preferred
- Strong attention to detail, nothing is too small to go unnoticed
- Comfortable managing several competing tasks and issues in a fast-paced environment
- Data-driven and results-oriented-- you’re not afraid of a spreadsheet or dashboard
- Exceptional communication skills — you’re an extremely clear and direct communicator
- An entrepreneurial spirit — our team is hard-working, self-driven, resourceful, and confident… and not afraid of a challenge!
- Ability to be autonomous, take initiative, and truly own your own success
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
- Ability and motivation to learn new things quickly
- Positive energy!
- A team player attitude to work closely with multiple and global teams
We believe that everyone’s voice is unique and valuable. That’s why we advocate to empower the voice of both our employees and our customers. Being fully engaged at work means that we’re happier, more confident, and more excited to achieve great things together.
Aircall offers a unique work environment and the chance to collaborate with diverse teammates across two continents. We give you the freedom and tools to do your best work, and foster an environment you can do it in. We also have some sweet perks like:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance are 100% covered
- Unlimited PTO — take the time you need to come to work feeling great!
- 401k plan (with company matching!)
- Competitive salary with gym reimbursement and commuter compensation
- An office in the center of NYC with great food (breakfast every Monday & Friday!), drinks, and team parties
Aircall is committed to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome qualified applicants, regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. Members of communities historically underrepresented in tech are encouraged to apply.