Post Production Manager at VTS
What Makes This Job Awesome:
- Coordinate and track incoming photo/video/3D content from content teams.
- Accept or ask for revisions from those teams when content is delivered.
- Manage and provide feedback to content teams, enabling them to continually provide higher quality content.
- When needed, complete edits for any of our content types for quick delivery to truva.
- Curate the final content to be posted live to truva listings.
- Accept incoming client content according to truva content guidelines.
- Analyze user behavior to see where content is succeeding, and where it needs improvement.
- Receive feedback from clients to better understand their content needs, and aggregate that feedback in order to adjust content strategy.
- Develop and manage custom workflows that can be shared across the truva team.
- Manage our near-term file/backup architecture, while designing our longer-term DAM implementation.
What Makes You Awesome For This Role:
- You are a post-production maestro. You are one with Adobe CC (and other best-in-class tools) to polish off any kind of content.
- You love clean and streamlined processes, and are excited to do the research and testing to build out such processes
- You have a clear understanding for and are always looking to increase the “quality” of content, tweaking settings and pulling levers along the way.
- You are naturally empathetic to customer needs, and want to help deliver the product’s expected value.
- You always have a backup plan ready.
- You are constantly providing information needed to help others improve, offering feedback when needed.
What VTS Values & How We Show It
- Strive for Excellence - We know your potential is unlimited. Take advantage of our executive coaches and our training and career development programs available to all employees!
- Be Customer Obsessed - We’re employee obsessed too! VTS offers competitive compensation, comprehensive health benefits (including dental and vision), pre-tax commuter benefits, and a 401(k) plan. Not to mention the fun stuff - monthly happy hours, wellness events, clubs, and team lunches!
- Be Curious - Benefit from a culture that promotes new learning. VTS offers an education stipend to all employees!
- Move as One - We work in an open floor plan to promote cross-functional collaboration.
- Take Ownership - Be an owner of the company you’re building with our equity packages.
- Appreciate the Difference - VTS embraces and celebrates diversity. We understand the importance of a strong work-life balance. We offer a flexible PTO policy, generous family leave program, and more!