Data loss can be devastating. Whether it’s caused by human error, bad code, rogue integrations, or malicious intent, all companies are at risk. OwnBackup is the #1 data backup, archiving, and sandbox seeding app on the Salesforce AppExchange. With over 3,000 customers, we are ranked #25 on Financial Times’ list of America’s fastest growing companies, and have raised $267.5 million in funding from Salesforce Ventures and others.
We are looking for a Presentation Manager who will be responsible for the design and execution of highly engaging, easily consumed slide templates, graphics and decks. Your role will be to consistently and creatively “tell the story of OwnBackup” with Google Slides and Keynote as your mediums. Beyond being an expert in these tools and possessing a proven history of design principles, you are adept at interpreting concepts into digestible graphics, charts, diagrams, and metaphorical images. Whether the concept is simple or complex, you are a slideware problem solver. You embrace the challenge of visual communication, recognize that simplicity is a priority, minimize the use of bullet points, and support brand guidelines at all times. Perhaps most importantly, you are much more than an “order taker and slide maker.” Your goal is to develop an intimate understanding of our products, business and strategy to not only streamline production time, but add value with great ideas.Your Day-to-Day Role
- Engage with stakeholders within Product Marketing and Corporate Marketing to create and maintain master decks that support product lines and brand messaging
- Serve as an on-demand resource for key executives in support of speaking engagements, board presentations, and other similar opportunities
- Develop presentations for external events including webinars and tradeshows--as well as presentation for internal events like sales meetings
- Build and maintain easy-to-use templates for use by all employees
- Own and maintain a master repository of all slides and presentations
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited university in a design related field. BFA is preferred but not required.
- Masterful use of Keynote, Google Slides and PowerPoint
- A portfolio demonstrating strong design skills and a personal aesthetic
- Advanced proficiency in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Figma
- You have strong project management skills and have a can-do attitude
- Ability to effectively communicate with various personality types and navigate through internal approval chains
- Self-motivated with a collaborative spirit
- Dexterity in illustration and the ability to apply it to digital design is a strong plus
This is a full time position. The ideal candidate will work out of our New Jersey office to maximize interaction with HQ employees.
Here at OwnBackup, culture is as important as results, and a key part of our culture is our differences. As we scale to help all types of companies protect precious data, our team must reflect the diversity we serve. OwnBackup is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we believe that every employee in the company brings a unique perspective that they can and should contribute in order to make an impact every day. We strive to be one team, one culture, and one family that builds trust through transparency. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status. OwnBackup will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.A Bit About Us
Founded in 2015, OwnBackup is backed by top-tier venture capital firms, and has experienced 100% growth for five years running. We’ve established early market dominance in a big addressable market - to put this in perspective, consider that OwnBackup currently has over 3,000 customers, and nearly all of Salesforce’s 150k customers are a potential fit to use our products. Given our vision to lead cloud data protection, we are also actively pursuing plans to expand into other SaaS ecosystems in the coming year. Have a look at our market opportunity and read through the AppExchange reviews to get to know OwnBackup’s product and customers.