Procurement Manager - Strategic Sourcing
WW is looking for candidates to help change people's lives. We are a global wellness technology company inspiring millions of people to adopt healthy habits for real life. We do this through engaging digital experiences, face-to-face workshops and sustainable programs that encourage people to move more, shift their mindset and eat healthier while enjoying the foods they love. By drawing on over five decades of experience and expertise in behavioral science, we build communities in order to deliver wellness for all. To learn more about WW and jobs with a purpose, visit ww.com.
- Manage the full strategic sourcing life-cycle from defining scope and identifying requirements to vendor evaluation to competitive bidding to negotiation of pricing and contract terms
- Identify sourcing and category management strategies by leveraging spend analysis, business intelligence, and best practices to identify savings opportunities
- Manage and report on vendor relationships and vendor performance against contract terms
- Develop and lead of RFXs and eAuctions via Ariba Sourcing
- Support multiple spend categories including Professional Services, IT, Marketing, and Non-IT
- Manage the contract review process between legal, vendor risk team, finance, business owners and vendors
- Support the purchase requisition and PO process through Oracle Financials
- Drive continuous improvement of all procurement processes to increase efficiencies and reduce costs
- Conduct market analysis to identify potential suppliers that meet business and corporate requirements
- Leverage industry expertise and best practices to design and implement category strategies
- Create a roadmap to prioritize strategic sourcing project demand
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Develop executive level business cases to garner support for sourcing initiatives
- 5 - 8 years Procurement and/or Strategic Sourcing experience
- Proven experience managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills; ability to analyze and present complex issues
- Deep experience across multiple spend categories
- Experience creating and managing Sourcing RFXs (Ariba experience a plus.)
- Highly proficient with MS Excel including macros and v-lookups (VBA a plus)
- Demonstrated ability to balance workload and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- MBA, J.D. or other related advanced degree preferred
We hire only the best people. Here are the benefits to being top-notch:
- The opportunity to work with some of the best innovators in the industry
- Generous healthcare coverage.
- 401(K) with company match.
- Paid Time Off
- Paid parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Annual wellness allowance
- Profit Sharing
WW is an equal opportunity employer. WW does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon the satisfactory results of reference and background checks.