About The Opportunity
Here at Grubhub we’ve been dedicated to giving diners the most convenient way to order food from their favorite restaurants (whether that’s a late night Chalupa from Taco Bell or a salad for lunch from a local restaurant the day after they enjoyed said late night Chalupa).
While we are food-obsessed, we are also customer-obsessed. We look to constantly innovate our technology so our diners’ food experience is memorable, restaurant owners get more business and individuals across the country looking for part-time work can deliver the food from the restaurant to the diner flawlessly. We take great pride in knowing that we are a part of 17+ million diners food ordering experience and we are partnered with 105,000 restaurants in 2,000 US cities across our suite of apps (Grubhub, LevelUp, Seamless, Tapingo, Eat24).
Want to be a part of the biggest movement in the US that is moving eating forward? If so, we want to talk to you - and hear what’s your favorite restaurant for food delivery!
Grubhub’s Procurement function is a growing team that is in need of a Senior Analyst to assist with uncovering vendor optimization opportunities, support strategic initiatives, mitigate vendor risk, facilitate the flow of contract renewals, and support our business through efficient vendor processes. The Procurement function is responsible for managing Grubhub's supplier spend and contracts, collaborating with business stakeholders to identify opportunities and execute on strategic priorities, and optimize the value within our supply base. This role reports to the Director of Procurement and sits within Grubhub's Finance group.
Grubhub is looking for an innately-curious, data-driven, self-starting Procurement Manager. Join Grubhub's newly formed Procurement function and execute on the vision to drive value and supply optimization across the organization. The Procurement function is responsible for managing Grubhub's supplier spend and contracts, collaborating with business stakeholders to identify opportunities and execute on strategic priorities, and optimize the value within our supply base. This role reports to the Director of Procurement and sits within Grubhub's Finance group.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
To succeed in this role, you must be comfortable with ambiguity, be able to juggle multiple priorities and be adept at driving decisions across multiple constituents.
- Demonstrates and leverages experience within IT / Technology spend and other indirect categories
- Review and monitor ongoing spend and contract analytics to identify new opportunities and drive priorities
- Collaborate with functional business stakeholders to understand priorities and supply requirements
- Cultivate relationships with business stakeholders and support driving towards appropriate conclusions
- Field incoming requests from the business and set priorities for yourself and the team
- Lead supplier proposal analysis for new strategic relationships and recurring contract renewals
- Work with our Legal team to drive contracts towards completion
- Lead communications and negotiations with a wide array of suppliers
- Conduct research and identify potential new suppliers
- Develop category strategies through market analysis and trends
- Lead ongoing supplier management activities to mitigate value leakage
- Self manage workload and appropriately communicate opportunities and challenges to the Director
You Should Have
- BA/BS or MBA
- 5+ years of experience in a Procurement or Strategic Sourcing role
- Strong analytical skills with an ability to dive deep, summarize, and communicate important spend, usage and / or contractual insights
- Ability to balance attention to detail with expeditious execution
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
And Of Course, Perks!
- Unlimited paid vacation days. Choose how your time is spent
- Never go hungry! We provide weekly Grubhub/Seamless credit
- Regular in-office social events, including happy hours, wine tastings, karaoke, bingo with prizes and more
- Company-Wide Initiatives encouraging innovation, continuous learning and cross-department connections
We deliver favorites every day. Join us as we move eating forward.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.