Product Manager, Bike Software at Peloton
Peloton is seeking an experienced software Product Manager to help drive growth and innovation within our Bike product line. This person will serve as the voice of the Bike member and develop, design, and launch cycling software experiences that drive growth and engagement. This person will also help drive the Bike roadmap by working directly with Hardware Product Management and other stakeholders throughout the business to understand areas of opportunity and present cohesive experiences for our members. This person will report to a Senior Product Manager and work in partnership with other members of the product, design, engineering, marketing, & business teams.
In this role, you will:
- Cultivate a deep understanding of our members and the market at-large throughout their lifecycle, and advocate for solutions based on their needs and pain points.
- Offer data-driven insights about member engagement and propose features that have a meaningful impact on growth and engagement.
- Work with Hardware Product Management and the wider product org to define a roadmap and prioritize based on impact and business need.
- Generate detailed documentation, communicate these requirements to the appropriate teams and ensure timely cross-functional execution.
- Partner with the design team to develop a cohesive user experience across all member touchpoints.
- Participate in agile rituals such as daily standups, grooming, planning and retrospectives.
- Work with a dedicated team of software engineers to scope, plan, and execute the short-term development queue, as well as planning out and executing our longer term development roadmap.
- Develop deep relationships with stakeholders throughout the business and ensure there is alignment with the wider strategy of the organization.
- 2+ years of Product Management Experience
- Exceptional communication skills, especially the ability to work closely with experts in a different field, understand their needs, and translate them into software.
- Experience working with complex hardware+software, and embedded systems
- Experience working in an agile scrum team
- Experience with A/B testing and analyzing data
- Highly collaborative and willing to give and accept constructive feedback
- Ability to create strong user-centered consumer experiences
- Self starter; ability to act autonomously
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Constant attention to detail
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.