Angi is the home for everything home. From repairs and renovations to products and financing, Angi is transforming every touch point in home services. With over 25 years of experience and a network of nearly 250,000 pros, we have helped more than 150 million people with their home needs. Our products and technology help our customers love where they live while helping small businesses grow and thrive. We believe the home is the most important place on earth and we are at the beginning of our ambitious journey to redefine how people care for their homes - join us!
As a Product Manager, you will shape the strategy and drive delivery for our digital Content Management Solutions across Angi brands. This is an exciting opportunity to help build productive, easy to use, performant, and scalable CMS tools that support the brands rapidly evolving merchandising and marketing strategies, and empower new digital growth initiatives. You will work with amazing peers and deep resources to make an impact and help push the boundaries of digital innovation.
- Deeply curious: you operate with a sense of urgency and always look for new ways to understand our customers and create value on their behalf
- Data-fluent: you use data to solve problems, identify opportunities, and are capable of inventing and using new metrics in order to learn and make decisions
- Biased for action: you make good decisions with incomplete data and are constantly optimizing for learning
- A bar raiser: you inspire others to bring their ‘A’ game and are constantly looking for opportunities for improvement. You don’t accept “because that is the way we’ve always done it.”
- An owner: you can seamlessly straddle thinking about both the product and the business and are equally comfortable talking about funnel metrics and P+L's. You never say “that is not my job.”
What you’ll do:
- Provide a strong degree of thought-leadership and develop the product vision and roadmap for our digital Content Management Solutions across the Angi brands.
- Enhance our Web Merchandising, Editorial Content, and enterprise Digital Asset Management tools to enable critical growth initiatives for our sites.
- Lead the definition, prioritization, intake, and scoping of CMS related initiatives, using all available data and resources to guide decision-making.
- Collaborate with other product managers within the groups to ensure alignment on shared goals, priorities, and roadmaps.
- Support cross-functional business teams by answering questions, making recommendations, providing training, and guiding user acceptance testing
- Socialize a clear view of priorities and progress against product roadmap with business partners and senior leadership
- Measure product performance using qualitative and quantitative strategies.
Skills And Experience Needed For Success:
- Experience in technology organizations with increasing levels of responsibilities, including relevant experience leading CMS initiatives.
- You have experience with web merchandising and DAM solutions in large catalog organizations.
- You identify as a product person and are passionate about building great CMS experiences that support the business and enable customer-facing site experiences.
- You have an appreciation for business operational processes and challenges around content.
- You have a solid understanding of content models, taxonomy, item attribution, and metadata.
- You have a proven ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, manage tradeoffs, and evaluate new ideas with partners across the organization.
- You have stellar communication skills and an uncanny ability to lead and influence others.
- You have a point of view on Product Information Management systems and how those tie into web merchandising solutions.
- You have a strong drive towards execution; you're a can-do type of person and willing to roll up your sleeves to get the job done.
- You have strong social skills and shown the ability to work with different teams harmoniously.
Denver, CO or New York, NY are preferred locations for this position.
Compensation & Benefits:
- The salary band for this position ranges from $70,000-$140,000, commensurate with experience and performance. Compensation may vary based on factors such as cost of living.
- This position will be eligible for a competitive year end performance bonus & equity package.
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world