Product Manager - Loyalty and Reward at Paxful
Paxful is the people-powered marketplace for money transfers with anyone, anywhere, at any time. Imagine a world where everyone has equal access to finance, no matter who they are, or where they’re from. We're building it. Our mission is to empower the forgotten four billion unbanked, so they have control of their money in a way they've never had before.
Working across three offices in different time zones, the Paxful team serves our amazing community of 4 million strong. We build for people, not profits, and consider ourselves to be everyday heroes who don’t wear capes or masks. That’s why we launched Built with Bitcoin, a charitable initiative that aims to build 100 schools, water facilities, and entrepreneurial incubators in emerging markets all over the world. We want to show that bitcoin can have a positive impact and make real changes in the lives of people everywhere.
Paxful is searching for a Project Manager who is great at creating roadmaps and managing stakeholder engagement to join our Product Growth Team. This role will tackle operational tasks related to our new PXF (Paxful Points) system. You will be based out of our New York office (but remote possible depending on the time zone) and report to our Senior Manager, Product Growth.
As a key member of our team, your responsibilities will entail:
- Discover UX and user issues related to retention on the platform
- Analyze and quantify opportunities emerging from this identified issues
- Present your analysis and insights to the wider team, and spec out how they translate into product improvements
- Break down big ideas into smaller deliverables and ensure their business value and requirements
- Create roadmaps and keep them up to date to maximize impact for users
- Make sure stakeholders have needed visibility via Jira and Confluence (components, initiatives, etc)
- Manage calendars, take notes during meetings and produce action items, follow up on action items with owners, manage backlog, run scrum ceremonies/processes and other various ops tasks as per manager request
The most important skill and capabilities for this role are:
- Proficiency in Jira/Confluence and Scrum
- Ability to develop comprehensive project plans and timelines, and break them down to deliverables and milestones
- Good track record of providing clear communication to the team regarding project status, resource requirements, risks, issues, and priorities
- Ability to coordinate and communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders, translating business needs into technical architecture and solution designs
- 3+ years of experience in project management, product analyst, or growth initiatives in user facing products
- Ability to analyze data patterns, identify trends and make data-driven decisions
- Experience in web and mobile UX, development, or analytics.
- Strong experience in visualization tools - MS suite, Google Analytics, Tableau, Segment, etc.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal and relationship skills
- Bonus points for interest in Blockchain/Cryptocurrency and/or experience in developing reward systems
What We Offer
- Comprehensive insurance plans, commuter benefits, flexible spending account, and 401(k) with 4% company matching
- Flexible working hours and generous paid time off
- Gym membership, massage, chiropractor, or other reimbursements (personal training, dance classes, etc.)
- Learning and development reimbursement (including online courses, certifications, conferences, seminars, etc.)
- One day a year to volunteer and serve your community
- Parental leave, including a one-time bonus to support a newborn, adoption, or foster placement
- Paxful's COVID response: remote work, company-wide online events and weekly meal credits
Diversity & Inclusion at Paxful
At Paxful, we know that a diverse workforce fuels our individual and collective success. We encourage applicants of different backgrounds, cultures, genders, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply. We are actively working to increase the diversity of experience and perspectives on our team and are looking for someone who can help continue to lead that process.
EEOC and Accommodations
Paxful is committed to diversity in the workplace and we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not hire on basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
We’re also committed to providing accommodations to people with disabilities. If you need any kind of accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, you can reach out to [email protected] and let us know how we can best help you.
Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants
Depending on your location, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other privacy laws may regulate the way we manage the data of job applicants. Our full Privacy Notice is available at https://paxful.com/privacy-notice. By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required.