Quadpay was founded in 2018 with the goal to transform the way shoppers pay for their purchases. Would you believe that more than 60% of millennials don’t own a credit card and over 57% of Americans have less than $1,000 in savings? Believe it. Quadpay is helping people make larger purchases accessible with responsible budgeting. We believe in choice and in giving shoppers the freedom and flexibility to manage their purchases in the way that best suits their finances.
We are proud that QuadPay is one of the fastest growing fin-tech start-ups. We use G Suite to communicate when we aren’t chatting (or often, sending pictures of our pets) on Slack. We’ve got a stocked kitchen and beautiful loft office near Madison Square Park. Our team loves coming to work and has fun during our regular all hands meetings, happy hours, and trivia nights. Come join us!
Leveraging data to make informed decisions is at the center of everything we do.
You're an accountable, hands on problem-solver with a positive attitude, letting nothing stand in the way. You thrive when moving a project from ambiguity to clarity. You're a natural collaborator, equally comfortable talking tech with developers, model scoring criterion with data scientists, numbers with finance and marketing, and strategy with executive leadership.
You pay attention to people, connect with them, and know how to achieve great things together. You have a strong sense of purpose and integrity, with deep emotional intelligence. You’ll play a pivotal role in developing our central decisioning infrastructure as we look to scale our offering to more consumers both in the US and internationally.
You come from an environment where you’ve held a senior product role managing high impact machine learning and worked with ML libraries and tools. You should have a solid reputation for collaborating closely with engineering and product teams and demonstrated deep technical understanding that can help scale our decision engine fast.
What you'll do:
- You develop and drive forward the decisioning engine strategy and execution to support our Fraud and Credit Risk verticals
- You've held a product role driving products leveraging machine learning libraries and tools
- Experience in getting things done through influence vs. authority
- You're obsessed with measuring the impact of everything you ship
- You collaborate successfully with engineers, data scientists and risk analysis
- You think strategically but you also love getting your hands dirty
- You’re adept to listening to the consumer and turning customer feedback into improved user experiences even if it’s internal
- You're up on all the latest trends in ML
What You Should Have:
- 3-5 years of software product management experience, with demonstrated wins
- Experience productionizing models and scaling a decisioning engine to support multi-armed bandit testing
- Able to learn the QuadPay domains quickly (payments)
- Strong communication skills, including presentation skills
- Excellent SQL & Python knowledge and can generate data insights yourself
- International experience a plus
Technology is changing the way people interact with the world and we’re bringing that revolution to the way people shop and transact. We allow shoppers to buy anywhere, at anytime - and pay in 4 interest-free, automatic installments over 6 weeks. You get the product right away and QuadPay will pay the merchant upfront.
We're looking for someone who can join our high-functioning team of passionate support professionals and we value a range of diverse backgrounds, experiences, and ideas. We pride ourselves on diversity and creating an inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.
We're growing very quickly and always looking for talented people to join our team and help transform the way consumers shop and pay!