Professional Services Industry Lead - Insurance at Unqork
Unqork is a new way to build enterprise software: it’s a purely visual, drag-and-drop no-code platform designed to support the scale, complexity and security that enterprise applications require. Our customers are leaders in insurance, financial services, healthcare and the public sector, and they use Unqork to build custom software faster, with higher quality and at lower costs than code-based approaches. Founded in 2017, Unqork reached unicorn status in 2020, with a valuation of $2B. Unqork has been named one of the Best Startup Employers by Forbes, Best Places to Work by Built In and one of Linkedin’s Top Startups.
As Professional Services Industry Lead for Insurance you will:
- Report to the Global Head of Professional Services
- Use your industry experience to review and expand on client use cases
- Oversee portfolio of customer implementations, bringing industry expertise to development of applications
- Support productization efforts, identifying applications that could scale across the financial sector and supporting documentation of product elements and capabilities
- Oversee the delivery of Unqork's commitments to clients by overseeing the teams across implementation, product, architecture, engineering, UX, and information security.
- Identify and support partnership opportunities, both with systems integrator (SI) and other partners
- Contribute and source regulatory expertise to support sales and implementations
- Contribute to Unqork financial services sector and business planning efforts
What we're looking for:
- 15+ years of experience leading large-scale digital transformation projects in management consulting or enterprise software at Partner, MD or Director levels
- Experience building relationships with senior executives and applying your domain expertise to translate complex client needs into implementable solutions
- Expertise in at least one of the following industries: Property & Casualty Insurance, Life Insurance, Asset Management, Capital Markets, Wealth Management
- Experience delivering high-quality technical implementations or digital transformations
- You are resourceful, open-minded, analytical, and enjoy solving complex problems
- Technology startup experience
- Experience with rating, underwriting, new business acquisition, or policy administration as it pertains to insurance
Unqork values employees' health, personal and professional growth, and financial stability. We have a comprehensive list of medical, dental, and vision plans for all employees. We offer retirement savings with company match and a student loan payback program. As we are a remote friendly organization, Unqork provides all employees with a stipend to support working from home, as well as a virtual community calendar full of events such as company workouts, happy hours, and more.
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.