Program Director, Loss Prevention & Security (Operations, Physical Security/International Operations) at Peloton
The Program Director of Loss Prevention & Security (Operations, Physical Security/International Operations) manages the global Security program within the Logistics/Operational environment. All incident management, shrink control, physical security, loss prevention/product protection, workplace violence, investigations and crisis response events within the logistics environment are the responsibility of the Program Director of LP & Security. This leader will work closely with IT, construction and design teams to provide oversight of security system installation as well as training programs for operational teams. In 2020, this role will focus on assessing key security and shrink related gaps within Peloton’s operational environment and working with key stakeholders to build trainings, standards and policies to provide scalable remediation to those gaps. Additionally, this leader will support the Sr. Director of Loss Prevention, Security and Safety in Peloton’s international expansion strategies.
- As a member of the leadership team, your commitment to a strong presence of security through your leadership is key.
- Lead and work collaboratively on the development, review, and revision of security, crisis management and shrink related policies and training programs. Ensure leadership and associates are trained and knowledgeable of all security and shrink mitigation strategies.
- Prioritize the safety and security of our team and identify risk; ensuring actions taken to mitigate or eliminate risks are scalable with rapid and continuous growth.
- Provide guidance and oversight to ensure compliance to all applicable Peloton LP & Security standards and policies. Where gaps remain, the Program Director will be responsible for developing policies and processes while partnering with key business leaders.
- Coordinate with key stakeholders in the development of operational exception, point of sale exception, security incident and theft reporting. Track, report, and utilize this reporting to drive continuous improvement.
- Leverage loss prevention through environmental design concepts.
- Identify and anticipate security and shrink related concerns by surveying environmental, operational and occupational conditions.
- Investigate and review security violations, crises, unsafe acts, unsafe conditions, and coordinate appropriate mitigation strategies.
- Review security and theft trends weekly/monthly to rationalize the allocation of appropriate resources to areas where the risk is highest.
- Experience selecting and managing a team of LP & Security leaders.
- Create and execute leadership development plans for their team.
- Communicate LP & Security team expectations and give frequent and appropriate feedback to their teams and ensure they are executing to the core competencies of a Peloton LP & Security professional.
- Demonstrate the ability to judge and assess talent and select appropriate bench strength to current and future business needs.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 7+ years experience in Loss Prevention & Security
- 4+ years of growing responsibilities in LP & Security programs in retail, distribution or service operations
- Experience implementing lean principles and process improvement in an operational environment
- Strong analytical skills with demonstrated problem solving ability
- Ability to adapt well to fast-paced environments with changing circumstances, direction, and strategy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including comfort collaborating with executives and senior leaders
- Proficient in google docs, sheets and the use of pivot tables and the development of charts and graphics
- Wicklander Zulawski certified
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.