Program Manager - Behavioral Health at Thirty Madison
About Behavioral Health at Thirty Madison
Thirty Madison is focused on treating well-known and prevalent chronic conditions that impact millions of Americans, and we are building a multi-disciplinary team with a behavioral health focus to better support our patients in their care journey. This is an exciting opportunity to join an emerging business unit looking to change the way care is delivered.
About the Role
Creating a holistic, accessible, and affordable care experience, built on a sound clinical foundation, for the patients we serve is our primary mission. Understanding and implementing the appropriate care journeys with the right treatments, touchpoints, diagnostics, and partnerships, is central to this role. We’re looking for a self-motivated and relentlessly curious candidate who is passionate about the patient and their care journey. You will have had experience in working alongside clinical, product, and business leaders in executing initiatives to improve the member experience and experience.
We look for teammates who are curious, kind, and proactive and will challenge us at every turn — asking the tough questions and ensuring that the quality and personalization of our message is never, ever sacrificed. Importantly, this role is to help build a new business from scratch. This role is a full-time position.
Some of what you’ll be working on:
- Support the Behavioral Health Assoc. General Manager, clinical advisors, and operations/strategy team with developing and implementing the behavioral health strategy, across the healthcare ecosystem, with patients, employers, payors, and providers
- Own the execution of the behavioral health clinical strategy and roadmap, in partnership with our medical advisors and clinicians, operations, product, engineering, and other functional leadership
- Lead the identification, operational diligence, and implementation of key partnerships that augment our capabilities and enhance the care model
- Inform and constantly improve the design of the patient experience-- including the website/app user experience, the patient consult, receiving labs/diagnostics, or other care services
- In partnership with clinical team, develop and maintain clear documentation and training materials to educate providers about our behavioral health clinical framework, using Thirty Madison’s tools and services, and other relevant resources
- Implement and oversee programs with employers and other partners
- Monitor patients’ progress through the care journey, and proactively surface insights and ideas for ways to improve their experience
- Proactively suggest ways to optimize internal processes and surface patient feedback
- Facilitate the discovery process to ensure that both problem statements and solution ideas are driven from patient and clinical insights. Continuously seek and integrate user feedback and test results to optimize solutions and clinical offerings
- Identify patient and/or clinical research needs and lead immersive research and concept testing
You should have:
- 4+ years of working experience in digital health in implementation or operations roles (preferably in a behavioral health company)
- You have been a part of (or led) a team that has successfully launch new products and initiatives
- You have experience leading (and shaping!) process improvements
- Strong, collaborative, sketching / whiteboarding skills that can quickly synthesize and communicate complex ideas to teammates and stakeholders
- Aptitude and enthusiasm to learn the ins and outs of a fast-moving startup - you’re a team player who’s eager to learn
- Prior experience working at an early stage start-up, taking it from concept to launch
- Digital experience, especially in Sleep, Behavioral Health and/or Coaching (asynchronous/synchronous)
- Competitive salary packages and career development opportunities
- 100% coverage on many health, dental, and vision insurance plans
- 401k with a match, commuter benefits, and FSA
- Budget for the technology tools you need — whether it’s a laptop, monitor, or special software
- Annual $750 vacation stipend and $750 wellness allowance
*Contractors and temps are not eligible for benefits.About Thirty Madison
Thirty Madison is building the premier healthcare company for people with chronic health issues. Through our novel approach to care delivery, powered by our proprietary platform and brands built around specific chronic conditions, we combine the best of specialist-level healthcare with the convenience of telemedicine.
In just three years, we’ve built four brands on top of our platform: Keeps (for men’s hair loss), Cove (for migraine), Evens (for GI conditions), and our newest brand, Picnic (for allergies). We’re growing rapidly, recently raised a $140m Series C, and are backed by some of the best healthcare and consumer investors, including HealthQuest Capital, Mousse Partners, Bracket Capital, Polaris Partners, Johnson & Johnson, Maveron, Northzone, among others.
We are honored to become Great Place to Work certified and be included on BuiltIn's 2021 list of Best Places To Work in New York City, and Best Midsize Companies To Work For. We've also been recognized by Forbes' Best Startup Employers, being named as one of America's Best Places to Work 2022. This recognition is a true testament to our hardworking team and company culture. As we continue to grow, we pride ourselves on finding passionate individuals who truly embody our core values and mission each and every day.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions. Contact us at [email protected] to request accommodation.
How we are managing through the COVID pandemic and its impact on our team?
These are unprecedented times and we understand COVID-19 is impacting everyone differently. Our primary goal from the beginning of the pandemic has been to ensure employee safety. We went from optional to mandatory work-from-home very quickly in early March, and we have told employees that they can work remotely to allow them to plan accordingly.
We have also rolled out several initiatives to help our team successfully navigate the uncertainty associated with COVID-19. These initiatives have included providing funds for home office improvements, medical reimbursements, free meditation/mindfulness tools, mandatory “Me Days” away from work, company-wide Refresh days off, and fun opportunities to connect live with teammates each week (such as virtual escape rooms). We continue to examine different benefits, tools, and processes that best support our employees as we continue to work remotely and eventually begin transitioning back to the office.
*Please be aware that there are fraudulent entities who are claiming to be affiliated with Thirty Madison in order to trick job seekers into divulging personal information or making payments based on false representations while impersonating Thirty Madison. These entities solicit money and personal information under the guise of offering you a position with Thirty Madison. The scammers use many methods to perpetuate these scams, including using Thirty Madison’s trademarks on their correspondence to potential victims. Thirty Madison takes the safety and integrity of those seeking employment with us very seriously and we work cooperatively with our legal team, security department and local authorities to address this issue. If you receive a job offer that claims to be from Thirty Madison, please take steps to confirm that it is legitimate by reviewing the offer carefully and contacting Thirty Madison directly if you have any concerns at all. Please note that Thirty Madison will never ask you for bank account or credit card information, and Thirty Madison will not charge you money to apply for a job with Thirty Madison.*