Transfix, named to Forbes’ “Next Billion-Dollar Startups” list, is the leading transportation solutions provider whose digital brokerage marketplace and logistics software offerings are helping transform the $800 billion trucking industry. Since its founding in 2013, Transfix has been driven by a mission to deliver simple, smart, and sustainable solutions for shippers and carriers, powered by people and technology.
By combining deep industry expertise and a best in class carrier network with cutting-edge technology, Transfix is reimagining the world of transportation. Fortune 500 companies such as Staples, Unilever, Target and Wayfair rely on Transfix to handle their most important FTL freight needs. With instant pricing, algorithmic matching, superior service, and unmatched intelligence, Transfix is optimizing the supply chain from start to finish. Come leave a positive impact on the environment as we help reduce the carbon footprint caused by the 65 billion wasted miles on the road.
The problems we solve everyday are real and require creativity, grit, and determination. Recognized as one of Built In’s Best Places to Work 2021, Transfix is building a culture that challenges norms while fostering experimentation and personal growth. We’re hiring team members who are passionate and are energized by the vision to simplify and transform one of the largest and most complex industries through technology, data and a strong commitment to customers.
If you’re excited about transforming an industry, being part of an innovative culture, and making a positive impact on the environment, send us your resume.
About the role:
The Carrier Operations team at Transfix works on delivering reliable and consistent capacity to our shippers. As a Program Manager on the Carrier Operations team, you’ll play a pivotal role in creating, implementing, and scaling strategic initiatives that are instrumental to the success of the business. You will lead and help create programs for the carrier operations team and carrier network that focus on driving key business metrics like margin, revenue, service, and growth. In this role you will be a key contributor to helping Transfix achieve its ambitious goals for carrier growth, carrier programs, and operational excellence.
What You'll Do:
- Develop programs that drive high carrier quality and performance
- Scale programs from start to finish
- Collaborate closely with carrier operations, marketing, product development, and pricing to develop end to end solutions
- Deeply understand Transfix carrier network to identify growth opportunities
- Create analysis to identify opportunities for internal process improvement and network optimization
- You have 5+ years experience in program management, operations management, business analyst, or logistics
- You are an executor - You can deliver within aggressive deadlines
- You love solving complex problems in a fast paced environment
- You are organized, obsess over details, and manage your time efficiently
- You are a critical thinker and data-oriented with strong analytical skills; you are an expert at excel and reporting tools
- Burning desire to win and reach overall company goals
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to communicate complex concepts to key stakeholders
- You have managed complex projects and launched new initiatives
- Must be able to interact and collaborate with individuals at all levels of the organization
To all recruitment agencies: Transfix does not accept unsolicited agency resumes and will not be held responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.