Program Manager, Certified Consultants at Procore Technologies
Procore is seeking a Consultant Program Manager to join our Business Development team. This group is responsible for developing, managing, and scaling new and existing strategic partners within the consultant ecosystem.
As a Consultant Program Manager, you’ll navigate agreements and programs through the entire partnership lifecycle. This includes managing project schedules, identifying risks and clearly communicating goals to project stakeholders. Your projects will span across products, time zones, and hemispheres, and it's your job to keep all the players coordinated on progress and deadlines. In addition to engaging with high profile clients, partners, associates, and service providers, you’ll partner closely with all levels of our organization with significant cross-functional collaboration with Product, Operations, and Marketing teams.
As a successful Consultant Program Manager, you can strategically and tactfully drive partner strategy and engagement based on data-driven findings. You have the ability to independently source, structure, manage, and execute partnerships, including negotiating contracts and working with our legal team to finalize the integration contracts. You can establish priorities and successfully execute multiple projects with ease.
This position reports into our Sr Director of Business Development is located in our Carpinteria, Austin, or New York office. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.What you’ll do:
- Create and deploy the framework for a robust consultant ecosystem and program that delivers added value to our customers and prospects
- Oversee the implementation of complex and customized solutions developed for our partnerships
- Ensure operational excellence and rigor across the team, reporting metrics for upwards management communications
- Help identify, contact and qualify various business opportunities and develop joint value proposition between Procore and consultants for joint customers
- Grow our 3rd-party consultant eco-system by building strong relationships with our most valuable partners
- Engage Sales Representatives at Procore and partner organizations to ensure they have the information and motivation required to successfully introduce the integrated product to joint customers
- 5 years of project management experience in a SaaS company, or consulting firm
- Experience working with both qualitative and quantitative data and taking large amounts of information and distilling it into compelling insights
- Possess strong executive presence with the ability to create and present impactful presentations to senior leadership in a concise and effective manner
- Experience successfully managing and building strong working relationships with cross-functional teams internally and externally with executives at partner organizations
- Highly motivated “doer” who is naturally intellectually curious, comfortable with ambiguity and proceeding with objectives with minimal supervision
- Strong technical and business acumen with the ability to derive creative ways of creating value for all parties involved, while ensuring business, financial and strategic viability
- Familiarity with SaaS companies, consulting, or partner programs
- BA/BS from a top university
- Willingness and ability to travel approximately 20-30% of the time
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.