Program Manager, Clinical Initiatives
Flatiron’s mission is to serve cancer patients and our partners by dramatically improving treatment and accelerating research. Our team is building a disruptive, oncology-specific software platform that will connect cancer centers across the country on a common technology infrastructure and address key healthcare challenges. Today, the Flatiron Health OncologyCloud™ platform includes the industry-leading electronic medical record for oncology, software to help increase accrual to clinical trials and make research workflows more efficient, a first-of-its-kind analytics tool, patient portal, and integrated billing management. Ultimately, our goal is to help cancer centers leverage real-world oncology data, at unmatched scale and clinical depth, to revolutionize cancer research and transform care.
The Program Manager, Clinical Initiatives will drive new initiatives at Flatiron, focused on the intersection of our Provider network and Research businesses. They will interface with strategic partners to drive success of projects related to various areas, including quality improvement and clinical research. Uniquely positioned within the organization, this role will work cross-functionally with teams across Flatiron to identify new ways to bring value to clinicians across the Flatiron Provider network.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Drive the success of specific projects that live within the Clinical Oncology organization, primarily related to clinical research and quality improvement
- Work directly with the Chief Medical Officer, Head of Research Network Operations, and Clinical Oncology team on project execution; may also include internal projects such as annual strategic planning and budgeting and preparation for external speaking engagements
- Find new ways to leverage existing products for new customers and market segments, working cross-functionally with stakeholders across both the Provider, Research, and Academics business lines
- Interface with external partners, including clinical stakeholders within provider and research organizations
- Contribute to Flatiron’s mission of learning from every cancer patient, and making that mission tangible for stakeholders across the continuum
- You have at least 4 years experience in externally-facing roles in healthcare, preferably in a management consulting firm, business / corporate development, customer success, or related role at a high growth company
- You have a proven track record of scoping and executing strategic projects through collaboration with internal and external stakeholders
- You’re familiar with the oncology landscape and have partnered closely with oncology care providers and/or researchers
- Intellectually curious, with outstanding problem-solving skills
- Nose for value; able to effectively prioritize in a challenging, time-sensitive environment
- Impeccable communication skills
- Passionate about our mission to improve healthcare through technology