Program Manager, Clinical Initiatives at Flatiron Health
We're looking for a Clinical Project Manager to help us accomplish our mission to improve lives by learning from the experience of every cancer patient. Here's what you need to know about the role, our team and why Flatiron Health is the right next step in your career.
What You'll Do
In this role, you'll work with the both the provider network and the research businesses to drive success of projects related to various areas, including quality improvement and clinical research. Reporting to the Head of Academic Partnerships, you'll work cross-functionally with teams across Flatiron to identify new ways to bring value to clinicians across the Flatiron Provider network. In addition, you'll also:
- Drive the success of specific projects that live within the Clinical Oncology organization, primarily related to clinical research and quality improvement
- Work directly with the Chief Medical Officer, Head of Research Network Operations, and Clinical Oncology team on project execution; may also include internal projects such as annual strategic planning and budgeting and preparation for external speaking engagements
- Find new ways to leverage existing products for new customers and market segments, working cross-functionally with stakeholders across both the Provider, Research, and Academics business lines
- Interface with external partners, including clinical stakeholders within provider and research organizations
- Contribute to Flatiron’s mission of learning from every cancer patient, and making that mission tangible for stakeholders across the continuum
Who You Are
You're a strategic thinker with 4+ years of experience in externally-facing roles in healthcare. You're excited by the prospect of rolling up your sleeves to tackle meaningful problems each and every day. You’re a kind, passionate and collaborative problem-solver who seeks and gives candid feedback, and values the chance to make an important impact.
- You have at least 4 years experience in externally-facing roles in healthcare, preferably in a management consulting firm, business / corporate development, customer success, or related role at a high growth company
- You have a proven track record of scoping and executing strategic projects through collaboration with internal and external stakeholders
- You’re familiar with the oncology landscape and have partnered closely with oncology care providers and/or researchers
- You’re Intellectually curious, with outstanding problem-solving skills
- You have a nose for value; able to effectively prioritize in a challenging, time-sensitive environment
- You have impeccable communication skills
- You are passionate about our mission to improve healthcare through technology
If this sounds like you, you'll fit right in at Flatiron.
Flatiron Health is a leading healthcare technology and services company focused on improving oncology patient care and accelerating cancer research. Our products connect community oncologists, academics, hospitals, life science researchers and regulators on a shared technology platform. For community oncology clinics, our OncoCloud product offers the most comprehensive suite of software and services in community oncology. We work with both community oncologists and life sciences customers to see how the billions of data points on cancer patients can generate meaningful real-world evidence, and also accelerate clinical trials. Flatiron believes that we can learn from the experience of every patient.
Why You Should Join Our Team
A career at Flatiron is a chance to work with everyone involved in the future of cancer care and research—all under one roof. Researchers, data scientists, designers, clinicians, technologists and many more all work together to improve cancer care and accelerate research.
At Flatiron, we strive to build and maintain an environment where employees from all backgrounds are valued, respected and have the opportunity to succeed. You'll also find a culture of continuous learning, broad and inclusive employee support offerings, and a commitment to supporting our team members in all aspects of their lives—at home, at work and everywhere in between. We offer:
- Flatiron University training curriculum which includes presentation skills, meeting mastery, coding languages and more
- Career coaching opportunities
- Hackathons for all employees (not just our engineers!)
- Professional development benefit for attending conferences, industry events and external courses
- Work/life autonomy via flexible work hours and flexible paid time off
- Generous parental leave (16 weeks for either parent)
- Back-up child care
- Flatiron-sponsored fitness classes
Flatiron Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.