Program Manager, Customer Enablement at Unqork
Unqork is the no-code platform that's pioneering a new way for companies to build, deploy, and manage complex, enterprise-grade applications without writing a single line of code. Our no code solution is transforming the way in which Fortune 100 companies are creating and delivering software.
Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals. Together, we are creating a massive paradigm shift in the way software is built. If you want to have a hand in defining the future of application development, we want to hear from you.
Our technology is great, but our team is what makes Unqork world-class. We seek atypical individuals who are excited to tackle massive problems at scale.
As a Program Manager for our Customer Enablement team, you will be working cross-functionally with our teams at Unqork to deploy instructional design projects.
- Own end-to-end delivery of Enablement-related projects, Learning Paths, and exams; creating realistic project plans, executing on the plan and ensuring deployment readiness of projects
- Lead communication and coordination across various teams - Technical Writing, Training, Instructional Design, Solutions - to remove roadblocks for project success
- Track timelines, define milestones, prioritize, manage status reports, spearhead meetings for all projects
- Lead efforts to identify risks, resolve key project conflicts, and establish appropriate resolution paths
- Identify process pain points and implement solutions as needed
- Create inter- and intra-team rituals, hold everyone accountable and adjust as the needs of the teams change
Who you are:
- Knowledgeable of and experienced with implementing agile/Scrum best practices
- Have previous project management experience within a fast paced tech start up
- Strong project management skills; experience managing cross-functional teams
- Background in tech and/or education with software delivery experience
- High commitment to delivering quality products on time
- Ability to quickly learn and understand new requirements, operational processes, techniques, tools and solutions
- Inspired to identify and innovate in areas where automation can replace manual work.
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- 2-4 years of experience in a fast paced environment
- Strong project management experience
- Experience in Jira with proven ability to set up custom process, workflow, and automation as necessary for projects.
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.