Thirty Madison is building the premier healthcare company for people with chronic health issues. Through our novel approach to care delivery, powered by our proprietary platform and brands built around specific chronic conditions, we combine the best of specialist-level healthcare with the convenience of telemedicine.
In just three years, we’ve built four brands on top of our platform: Keeps (for men’s hair loss), Cove (for migraine), Evens (for GI conditions), and our newest brand, Picnic (for allergies). We’re growing rapidly, recently raised a $140m Series C, and are backed by some of the best healthcare and consumer investors, including HealthQuest Capital, Mousse Partners, Bracket Capital, Polaris Partners, Johnson & Johnson, Maveron, Northzone, among others.
This year, we are honored to be included on Built In's 2021 list of Best Places To Work in New York City and Best Midsize Companies To Work For. This recognition is a true testament to our hardworking team and company culture. As we continue to grow, we pride ourselves on finding passionate individuals who truly embody our core values and mission each and every day.
About the Role
Evens’ mission is to be the primary destination for patients with Gastrointestinal (GI) issues. By providing access to specialized care Evens makes it easy for patients to go from an initial diagnosis to a personalized treatment plan that includes ongoing clinical support.
Creating a seamless, accessible, and affordable care experience, built on a sound clinical foundation, for the patients we serve is our primary mission. Understanding and implementing the appropriate care journeys with the right treatments, touch points, diagnostics, and partnerships, is central to this role. We’re looking for a self-motivated and relentlessly curious candidate who is passionate about the patient and their care journey. You will have had experience in working alongside clinical, product, and business leaders in executing initiatives to improve the member experience and experience.
We look for teammates who are curious, kind, and proactive and will challenge us at every turn — asking the tough questions and ensuring that the quality and personalization of our message is never, ever sacrificed. Importantly, this role is to help build a new business from scratch.
Some of what you’ll be working on:
- Support Evens' General Manager, clinical advisors, and operations/strategy team with developing and implementing Evens' strategy, across the healthcare ecosystem, with patients, employers, payors, and providers
- Own the execution of the Evens' clinical strategy and roadmap, in partnership with clinical, operations, product, engineering, and other functional leadership
- Lead the identification, operational diligence, and implementation of key partnerships that augment Evens' capabilities and enhance the Evens' care model
- Inform and constantly improve the design of the patient experience-- including the website/app user experience, the patient consult, receiving labs/diagnostics, or other care services
- In partnership with clinical team, develop and maintain clear documentation and training materials to educate providers about Evens' clinical framework, using Thirty Madison/Evens' tools and services, and other relevant resources
- Implement and oversee programs with employers and other partners, as well as oversee clinical research program execution
- Monitor patients’ progress through the care journey, and proactively surface insights and ideas for ways to improve their experience
- Proactively suggest ways to optimize internal processes and surface patient feedback
- Facilitate the discovery process to ensure that both problem statements and solution ideas are driven from patient and clinical insights. Continuously seek and integrate user feedback and test results to optimize solutions and clinical offerings
- Identify patient and/or clinical research needs and lead immersive research and concept testing
You should have:
- 4+ years of working experience in healthcare operations roles, including clinical operations, population health, or similar role
- You have been a part of (or led) a team that has successfully built clinical programs or initiatives
- You have experience leading (and shaping!) process improvements
- Strong, collaborative, sketching / white boarding skills that can quickly synthesize and communicate complex ideas to teammates and stakeholders
- Aptitude and enthusiasm to learn the ins and outs of a fast-moving startup - you’re a team player who’s eager to learn
- Prior experience working at an early stage start-up, taking it from concept to launch
- Clinical experience, especially in Sleep and/or Behavioral Health
- Competitive salary packages and career development opportunities
- 100% coverage on many health, dental, and vision insurance plans
- 401k with a match, commuter benefits, and FSA
- Budget for the technology tools you need — whether it’s a laptop, monitor, or special software
- Annual $750 vacation stipend and $750 wellness allowance
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions. Please contact us to request accommodation.