At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset - our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data-driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
We're united by shared goals and shared motivations at Justworks. These are best summed up in our company values, which are reflected in our product and in our team.
If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.Who you are
Justworks is seeking a Program Manager on one of our new health initiatives to work collaboratively with the Manager of Health Initiatives and business stakeholders. Program Managers are responsible for driving large, company-wide initiatives from start to finish, building consensus and confidence along the way.What you'll do
- Own the execution of health initiatives from inception through launch
- Define KPIs and desired outcomes of major initiatives
- Gather requirements from internal and external stakeholders as well as using available data - including Voice of Customer data, external market data, etc.
- Lead regular check-ins with project working groups and help keep critical deliverables on track
- Create detailed project timelines and make adjustments as needed, setting clear expectations for the working group
- Lead change, anticipate how other teams might be impacted and facilitate scoping and process design with them
- Identify, communicate, and mitigate potential risks to the success of projects you lead
- Liaise with partners and vendors outside of the organization to drive execution of projects with external dependencies
- Do what it takes to get the job done and motivate a team
- Be able to say “No,” but back it up with reasoning
- Maintain a positive attitude, even in the face of adversity
- Lead resolution efforts for issues that may arise and follow through until they’re completed
- Inform future strategy through market sizing, analysis of margins and profitability, and qualitative and quantitative feedback from customers and prospects
- Strong business acumen required, including an understanding of tech/SaaS companies
- 3-5 years of program or project management experience within a tech-forward organization, with demonstrated wins
- Strong SQL and Excel knowledge
- Experience with software planning tools and/or project management tools
- Able to learn about the Justworks benefits/insurance program and other domains quickly
- Strong communication skills, including managing up
- Creative problem-solver with a passion for making complex things simple(r)
- Team player who puts the needs of the project and group first
- You have a technical background
- You have experience in the insurance space
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.Diversity at Justworks
Justworks is committed to maintaining a workplace where diversity of identity, culture, and life experience is the norm and is celebrated authentically and respected consistently. Diversity in our work, our people and our product drives creativity and innovation, entrepreneurial leadership and integrity, competitiveness and collaboration throughout our business and in the market. We depend on our differences to make our team stronger, our workplace more dynamic, and our product accessible to all of our customers.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.