Zocdoc is the tech company at the beginning of a better healthcare experience. Every day, we are driven by our mission to give power to the patient, building products and services that simplify and streamline the overall healthcare journey for patients and providers, delivering the modern healthcare experience they expect and deserve.
Healthcare moves slow. We move fast. Patients deserve speed and convenience.
The safety and health of our employees is our top priority. As such, our return to office plan will follow a phased approach, working towards a hybrid model. Starting September 13 until the end of the year, our hybrid model will consist of two encouraged in-office days (Wednesday & Thursday); there will not be any mandatory return to office in 2021. Learn more about our return to office philosophy and plans here!
Your Impact on our Mission:
We are looking for an experienced and insightful technical operations leader to join the Interoperability team. Your work will play a vital role in helping add speed, quality, cross-team collaboration and optimize the processes that surround one of our most technically complex product offerings - our scheduling integrations. You will help establish, iterate, and maintain the processes, rituals, and internal and external relationships that are essential to the operations of Zocdoc’s Synchronizer platform. You will report to the Director of Engineering that oversees the integration engineering and support teams, and work as an individual contributor to manage projects, ideate, plan, and execute on process improvements, and define and report on key metrics.
You’ll enjoy this role if you are…
- A super organized person, who navigates ambiguity, stays on top of multiple projects, and helps teams stay on track
- Service design minded, and believe that bridging product, engineering, sales and support teams is vital to the best user experience
- Excellent with people and love creating understanding around product, engineering, and support processes
- A strong communicator, comfortable bridging gaps between teams, and encouraging collaboration
- Focused on inputs and outcomes. You will be responsible for creating, iterating, and maintaining various processes and rituals that improve our effectiveness and product outcomes
Your day to day is…
- Leading projects across our integration engineering and integration support teams, defining and reporting against milestones, and keeping stakeholders informed of project status
- Helping our teams run smoothly by refining various processes such as new integration deployment, health system implementation, and uptime support
- Partnering with third party Electronic Health Record (EHR)/Practice Management Systems (PMS) vendors throughout the process, from feasibility assessment to rollout and monitoring
- Communicating product and process changes to partner teams, and creating and updating related internal documentation
- Collaborating with front-line teams and product managers to understand friction points and optimize with an eye for client satisfaction
- Creating and measuring KPIs to collect product opportunities and insights across teams, with a goal to help us improve our product experience for patients
- Creating individual performance metrics and surfacing insights from our technical service team
- Taking on some admin tasks like scheduling, Jira/Salesforce configuration and reporting, and compiling regular reports on a set cadence
You’ll be successful in this role if you have…
- 5+ years working with engineers, product managers, and/or a technical services team, with at least 2+ years in a project management capacity
- Experience working in an agile delivery methodology or other fast-paced environment
- A demonstrated history of storytelling with data and insights, including direct experience with SQL, Snowflake, Redshift, Looker, Tableau, Salesforce reporting, or similar data-focused tools
- Experience in defining and managing engineering and/or client support processes
- A passion for people, community, and our mission of giving power to the patient
- Unlimited PTO
- 100% paid employee health benefit options
- Catered lunch everyday along with snacks (when back in office)
- Parental leave
- Cell Phone reimbursement
- Commuter Benefits
- Convenient Soho location
Zocdoc is the country’s leading digital health marketplace that helps patients easily find and book the care they need. Each month, millions of patients use our free service to find nearby, in-network providers, compare choices based on verified patient reviews, and instantly book in-person or video visits online. Providers participate in Zocdoc’s Marketplace to reach new patients to grow their practice, fill their last-minute openings, and deliver a better healthcare experience. Founded in 2007 with a mission to give power to the patient, our work each day in pursuit of that mission is guided by our six core values. Zocdoc is a private company backed by some of the world’s leading investors, and we believe we’re still only scratching the surface of what we plan to accomplish.
Zocdoc is a mission-driven organization dedicated to building teams as diverse as the patients and providers we aim to serve. In the spirit of one of our core values - Together, Not Alone, we are a company that prides itself on being highly collaborative, and we believe that diverse perspectives, experiences and contributors make our community and our platform better. We’re an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Applicants are considered for employment regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable laws.