What success looks like
- Determining project feasibility for highlighted strategic projects.
- Developing project plans for high priority, strategic initiatives with multiple workstreams.
- Proactively monitoring program performance, issues, identifying risks, issues across all programs and supporting the development of remediation plans.
- Fostering collaborative and mutually supportive relationships with leadership, stakeholders, and the cross-functional project teams.
- Socializing important decisions with identified stakeholders
- Preparing non program teams to operate on their own with set direction and providing insights, tools, and best practices to assure smaller initiatives are better positioned to provide expected outcomes
- Driving rapid discovery, solution and implementation against unanticipated initiatives or projects as identified by the leadership team based on specified set of criteria
- Coordinating operationalization efforts internally for Eden teams, including clinical, product, engineering, revenue cycle, credentialing, marketing and operations. Scope of support includes developing implementation/rollout plans, supporting job aid and training development and playbooks
What you will bring
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build relationships and influence cross-functionally
- 3-5 years of experience in business operations, product or project management, consulting, corporate strategy, or investment banking
- Detail-oriented with strong data analysis and data synthesis skills
- Process-oriented with an automation/efficiency mindset; proven experience creating scalable systems and automating routine processes
- A knack for presenting complicated information in a way that others can understand easily
- Comfortable working in an ambiguous environment; organized, diligent, and self-motivated, with the ability to effectively manage multiple high-priority work streams at once
- High integrity, trustworthy and discrete regarding confidential matters
Why Eden Health?
- Remote first company and culture
- Series C Healthtech startup with a mission-driven team that's passionate about helping every person have a relationship with a trusted healthcare provider
- Competitive salary and equity compensation package
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance and commuter benefits
- Dedicated Culture Committee led by CEO
- Learning and development budgets to help you grow and bond with your team
- Positive, inclusive, supportive culture cheering you on your journey
- Strong and quickly growing client base of America’s leading employers