Program Manager, PMO at Peloton
The Program Manager, Program Management Office (PMO) at Peloton drives alignment, collaboration, and communication across the company. This role has an opportunity to work across cross-functional strategic initiatives. She or he will collaborate with executive program sponsors to set direction, goals, and long-term vision for large-scale programs and deliver key programs in line with strategic goals. This person will work cross-departmentally with partners at all levels, including senior management, to successfully deliver strategic programs.
- Lead cross-functional teams in a matrix environment with team support. Ensure all team members understand the business value and goals tied to the effort.
- Demonstrate PMO best practices:
- Prepare and manage the integrated program and department project plans
- Identify, communicate, and resolve dependencies, risks, and issues
- Design program templates and playbooks to be used for new programs
- Track any significant changes to the Plan of Record, notify all stakeholders, and provide guidance on managing the change
- Proactively identify and escalate risks and issues to key stakeholders; collaborate with teams to develop mitigation and resolution plans
- Work closely with various program managers within Peloton to ensure the development and implementation of repeatable and standardized program frameworks
- Take on strategic projects and align teams with robust and fundamental project management principles
- Manage intake and prioritization processes to develop clear project milestones and roadmaps
- Scope and plan projects (set goals and KPIs, create project plans, identify key stakeholders, identify risks and contingency planning, develop a change management plan) from project initiation through to delivery and sustain
- Maintaining visibility into ongoing key strategic programs
- You are self-motivated, action-oriented, pragmatic, and intellectually curious.
- An excellent communicator, both written and orally; experienced in creating communications and presentations for multiple levels of staff and executives regularly
- Broadly understand the supply chain and manufacturing process.
- Ability to speak and translate between technical and non-technical business stakeholders
- Track record of successfully executing program and project management across manufacturing, supply chain, software, or enterprise system initiatives.
- Ability to foster and build a collaborative working relationship with various stakeholders
- Ability to manage rapidly changing priorities in a fast-paced environment and lead teams through change while maintaining a can-do attitude
- 2+ years experience in either supply chain or manufacturing programs.
- 2+ years of program management or related experience
- 2+ years of experience leading technology change programs with complex, interdependent, global systems
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.