Program Manager (Presales Enablement) - UiPath Learning Remote Role
Built for both business and IT, UiPath is the leading platform for enterprise Robotic Process Automation (RPA). More than 1,100 enterprise customers and government agencies use UiPath's Enterprise RPA platform to rapidly deploy software robots that perfectly emulate and execute repetitive processes, boosting business productivity, ensuring compliance and enhancing customer experience across back-office and front-office operations.
With a thriving RPA developer community of more than 120,000 worldwide, UiPath is on a mission to democratize RPA and support a digital business revolution.
This position is part of UiPath Learning organization. As an enablement Program Manager, you will play a critical role in the readiness of Technical team members in UiPath and partners.
Key responsibilities are:
- Engage with enablement leads and their representatives of Presales function.
- Identify, document, prioritize enablement requirements.
- Socialize and gain support within the learning organization.
- Socialize and roll out various readiness programs.
- Monitor and report adoption of programs.
- Facilitate sourcing of subject matter experts to support training content development.
- Coordinate regular meetings with various stake holders at different levels in the organization.
- 3-5 years of experience in managing readiness programs
- Understanding of various roles in a technology industry
- Understanding of education / learning requirements of various audience
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationship with various readiness leads
- Ability to proactively identify risks and remove obstacles to keep programs on track
- Detail oriented with good presentation and communication skills.
- Working knowledge of office productivity tools like MS Office and / or G-Suite
- Bachelors (Technical or Non -Technical)
- PMP / PRINCE Certification is preferred