Program Manager, Provider Products
We're looking for a Program Manager to join the Operational Excellence team to help us accomplish our mission to improve lives by learning from the experience of every cancer patient. Here's what you need to know about the role, our team and why Flatiron Health is the right next step in your career.
What You'll Do
In this role, you'll work with our Operational Excellence Team to drive value through strategic projects, process improvement, and change management for cross-team initiatives on the Provider side of our business. You’ll be responsible for collaborating with product and engineering leaders, as well as other cross-functional team members, to drive forward multiple projects at the same time, track the status of our software development activities, and make sure we achieve our goals. In addition, you'll also:
- Work with our product and engineering teams to identify project goals, develop and manage end-to-end project plans and ensure timely delivery
- Analyze tradeoffs between projects, impact on our customers, and strategic alignment with Flatiron's mission
- Design (with strong stakeholder input) & implement new processes and scale methodology and toolkits to guide internal operations & drive efficiency and effectiveness gains across the organization
- Drive forward projects and communicate progress and decisions clearly and regularly to internal and external stakeholders escalating concerns as necessary
- Advocate for internal customer needs, achieving buy-in from stakeholders and influencing cross-functional teams to achieve deliverables
In particular, this role will lead efforts to meet new regulatory and certification requirements requiring coordinated cross functional efforts across our product, engineering, and customer-facing teams. This role will also own and drive continued optimizations across core aspects of our product development life cycle including facilitation of key upstream cross functional meetings, driving our quarterly roadmap alignment process and maintaining the regulatory certification status of our various products.
Who You Are
You're a creative thinker and team-player with 4 years of experience in operations roles, program management, or project management. You're excited by the prospect of rolling up your sleeves to tackle meaningful problems each and every day. You’re a kind, passionate and collaborative problem-solver who seeks and gives candid feedback, and values the chance to make an important impact.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3-5 years of operations, project management and/or consulting experience
- Excellent communication, organizational, and analytical skills
- Demonstrated experience engaging and influencing cross-functional teams
- Entrepreneurial mindset and demonstrated ability to deliver results
- Bonus: Experience or exposure to regulatory programs
If this sounds like you, you'll fit right in at Flatiron.
Why You Should Join Our Team
A career at Flatiron is a chance to work with everyone involved in the future of cancer care and research—all under one roof. Researchers, data scientists, designers, clinicians, technologists and many more all work together to improve cancer care and accelerate research.
You'll also find a culture of continuous learning, broad and inclusive employee support offerings, and a commitment to supporting our team members in all aspects of their lives—at home, at work and everywhere in between. We offer:
- Flatiron University training curriculum which includes presentation skills, meeting mastery, coding languages and more
- Career coaching opportunities
- Hackathons for all employees (not just our engineers!)
- Professional development benefit for attending conferences, industry events and external courses
- Work/life autonomy via flexible work hours and flexible paid time off
- Generous parental leave (16 weeks for either parent)
- Back-up child care
- Flatiron-sponsored fitness classes
Flatiron Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.