Sales enablement is a critical part of the growth org at Datadog. The team drives high-level strategic decision making across go-to-market, leads strategic planning, enables the field and adds operational rigor across the company. Our sales enablement function works across the go-to-market to ensure our company goals are met and our salespeople reach their potential.
We’re seeking an experienced Program Manager to develop and run a portfolio of sales enablement programs, as well as serve as the Sales Enablement Lead for North America. This key role will partner with sales leadership, product marketing, growth strategy and others to develop and oversee a portfolio of global enablement programs. A successful Program Manager will analyze gaps, propose new programs, own outcomes and make improvements to their portfolio.
- Lead sales enablement for North America: Identify go to market gaps, ensure program implementations locally and develop relationships with senior go to market leaders
- Create and own continuous training & enablement programs to improve sales productivity
- Project manage cross-functional work streams and lead subject matter experts across Go-To-Market Sales, Marketing, Engineering and Product in creating and delivering impactful enablement programs
- Develops and delivers metrics-focused programs. Measures, monitors,, and communicates impact of enablement efficacy against specific business critical metrics
- Analyze revenue and additional performance data, attend customer meetings and embed with our go-to-market teams to develop a clear perspective on how to improve our business
- Own the outcomes of your portfolio: continually measure seller behavior and evaluate the impact of enablement programs
- Conduct regular program reviews with leaders, providing status updates and risk mitigation strategies
- Collaboratively define success measures and reporting frameworks for implemented programs
- 3-5 years of program management or operations experience building systems and tracking outcomes (ideally applied to go-to-market functions)
- Data-driven: comfortable with sales data and willing to work in tools like Salesforce, Excel, Tableau
- Experience managing the efficacy of sales programs, campaigns, and/or go-to-market strategies
- Learner: eager build atop your foundation in program management / operations to become an expert in scaling and enabling global sales teams
- Ability to work collaboratively with GtM teams and effectively develop relationships with stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Collaborative: experience and desire to work cross-functionally
- Exceptional communication, presentation, analytical, and influence skills
- BA/BS degree in required
- Knowledge of DevOps and Datadog’s products
- Power User of Mindtickle’s eLearning Platform and/or Salesforce.com
- Experience querying data using SQL
- Technical degree in computer science, math, engineering or other similar field
Why You Should Apply:
- Generous and competitive global and US benefits
- New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan
- Continuous career development and pathing opportunities
- Product training to develop an in-depth understanding of our product and space
- Best in breed onboarding
- Internal mentor and buddy program cross-departmentally
- Friendly and inclusive workplace culture
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.