Program Manager, Talent Management (Field) at Peloton
Peloton is looking for a Program Manager to support our global talent processes, programs and systems for our field population, including international field. We want to be the best place to work for the world’s top talent -- so our talent solutions need to be world-class, cutting edge, and innovative to ensure the growth and development of our people. The Program Manager, Talent Management will play a crucial role in this process. As a member of the newly formed Talent Management function, this role will be responsible for ideating, building and project managing the creation of our talent programs. They will drive the launch of brand new processes and features that help Peloton leaders evaluate, manage, and grow their talent. This role will report to the Director of Talent Management and will partner closely with business leaders across all functions, and People team leaders across the globe - but with a special focus on ensuring that our talent programs are appropriately designed and delivered to support our Field teams including hourly team members in Retail, Field Operations, and Member Support.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a variety of disciplines within the People function, including building and maintaining talent programs in a start-up or established environment, and will bring a holistic view to thinking about talent across the spectrum from senior leaders to entry level hourly team members. This individual will be dynamic, will welcome and embrace constant change, and will be energized by rapid growth and scale. They will have project management skills, will bring a bias for action and a focus on driving continuous improvement.
- You’ll support, project manage, execute the roll-out of innovative and global talent management processes – e.g., performance management, promotions reviews, calibration/talent reviews, talent assessment, succession planning and career development
- You will partner with People Team leadership to design, rollout and manage Peloton’s performance management program end-to-end
- You’ll develop materials that are engaging, inspiring, inclusive and global, and you’ll partner with internal creative teams to ensure presentations, participant materials and digital solutions have a “Peloton” feel
- You’ll take the initiative to develop and manage timelines, driving our talent projects forward and reprioritizing as necessary
- You will create and develop a strategic new hire integration initiative to embed Peloton’s talent programs into the onboarding experience globally
- You’ll generate metrics to evaluate effectiveness, ROI and inclusivity of programs, and identify insights that will drive to continuous improvement and sustainability
- You’ll serve as a resource for employees and leaders, providing just in time education and perspective on our programs and processes
- You’ll work with the People Analytics team to clean, manage and ensure the integrity of our talent data. Once a data set is built out, you will produce and present People data insights that enable us to make great decisions about our talent
- You’ll partner with our People Systems team to implement talent components of our HRIS technology
- You’ll build and manage tools, you’ll evolve tools and solutions from manual to fully automated ensuring we drive toward efficiency and scale
- You’ll be a collaborative member of the Talent Management and People Business Partner team, you’ll be a trust-worthy supporter of the business, and you’ll be a role model for junior People team members
- Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Minimum of 5+ years of related HR experience (background/expertise as an HR generalist, HR project manager, HR business partners/advisor to leadership)
- Experience building and/or rolling out talent solutions in a fast paced or high growth environment
- Experience managing programs at regional or global scale
- Experience operating within an HRIS, ideally SAP SuccessFactors + associated talent modules
- High level of discretion – ability to deal with highly confidential information appropriately
- Exceptional communication (written and verbal), interpersonal and problem solving skills; ability to effectively address tricky situations and have difficult conversations
- Ability to manage projects, meet deadlines, prioritize assignments and manage your and other’s time
- Aptitude for and interest in managing/evaluating large sets of data and using data to generate insights
- Strong orientation toward collaboration and teamwork
- Self starter with strong organizational skills/detail orientation, ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced, mission driven environment
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK, Germany and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.