The Provider Operational Excellence team acts as a Project Management Organization for cross-team strategic initiatives and manages the pipeline of internal projects. The Program Manager is responsible for identifying, scoping, leading, and implementing projects to improve the lives of cancer patients.
This person will focus on collaborating with product and engineering leaders, as well as other cross-functional team members, to drive multiple projects at the same time, track the status of our software development activities, and make sure we achieve our goals.
Strong candidates excel in relationship building, project management, and analytical and communication skills and have experience leading complex projects spanning multiple teams and stakeholders. This person will be able to create champions and advocates for early adoption of new processes and effectively manage change as we continue to scale our products, people, and processes.
- Work with our product and engineering teams to identify project goals and track progress
- Analyze tradeoffs between projects, including engineering effort, impact on our customers, and strategic alignment with Flatiron's mission
- Design (with strong stakeholder input) & implement new processes and scale methodology and toolkits to guide internal operations & drive efficiency and effectiveness gains across the org
- Track and communicate progress and decisions clearly and regularly to internal and external stakeholders
- Advocate for internal customer needs, achieving buy-in from stakeholders and influencing cross-functional teams to achieve deliverables
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3-5 years of operations, project management and/or consulting experience
- Excellent communication, organizational, and analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated experience engaging and influencing cross-functional teams
- Entrepreneurial mindset and demonstrated ability to deliver results