About the Role
Namely's Product and Design team is looking for an experienced Program Manager to work across product/engineering teams to coordinate releases and go-to-market with our Client Services, Implementation and Sales teams. This person in this role will work most closely with Product Managers across the development organization, our marketing and enablement teams, and the Program Management/Shared Services team in our client facing Operations organization. As the Program Manager, you will report directly to the VP of Product.
- Develop and own Go To Market plans for new feature releases and updates in conjunction with our Client Success, Marketing, Enablement and Sales teams
- Work closely with existing Product/Engineering teams to understand their roadmaps
- Select and implement a modern SaaS project management tool (ie. Smartsheets) to serve as central source of truth for product rollout and updates
- Drive improved rollout/execution across both development and growth organizations
- 2+ years of Program or Project Management experience a high tech startup, preferably in a B2B SaaS
- Hands on experience shipping customer-facing features/applications
- Experience using SaaS project management tools to coordinate between development and customer-facing organizations
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong technical acumen
- Self-direction, drive and leadership
Nice to Have
- Interest in Product Management
- Experience working in the HR, benefits, or payroll spaces
Namely was founded in 2012 to create an HR platform as intuitive as social media, but powerful enough to support the complexity of today’s workforce. Our belief is that great companies are built on a great employee experience, which is why we created the first HR platform employees love to use. In fact, unlike most traditional HR software, 78% of our clients’ employees log in to Namely at least once per month! Namely is backed by some amazing VCs including Sequoia, and serves companies in just about every industry and state nationwide. We love mid-sized companies because they’re mission-driven, client-obsessed, and care deeply about their employees...just like us. We believe in giving you the tools you need to do the best work of your career, and we’re just getting started.
We invite you to fill out the EEO survey below as part of our ongoing diversity initiatives at Namely. Your participation in the survey is completely optional and voluntary, and none of the information you provide will be considered in the hiring process or with respect to any employment decision made by Namely. Namely will have access only to anonymized data submitted through these surveys.