Programmatic Partnership Manager
Dailymotion is the leading video discovery destination & technology that learns about your tastes over time, constantly surfacing the best, most relevant content on the web. Our mission is to provide the best video user experience for consumers on the market, connecting publishers and advertisers to engaged viewers who turn to dailymotion for their daily fix of the most compelling music, entertainment, news and sports content around.
Through partnerships with the world's leading publishers and content creators, France Télévisions, Le Parisien, CBS, Bein Sports, CNN, GQ, Universal Music Group, VICE and more, Dailymotion commands 3 billion monthly pageviews across its mobile app, desktop and connected TV experiences. Dailymotion is owned by Vivendi, one of the largest mass-media corporations in the world.
At Dailymotion, we‘re storytellers. We build the best place for people to enjoy the videos that matter. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring discoverable stories to life through premium content from the world’s best publishers. We do this by helping these publishers grow their audiences and monetize their content, their way.
As part of its growing activities, Dailymotion has enforced its programmatic and monetization product by building its own video ad stack to deliver a new monetization solution for its own ecosystem around online, mobile and TV, and to provide innovative marketing solutions for advertisers.
- Business development: Identifying, evaluating and partnering with new buying platforms (DSPs, ad networks, SSPs etc.), and global buyers. The person in this role will be responsible to own the business relationship with their book of business. This person will be the POC internally for their book of business with the legal team at Dailymotion, the technical integration team, and other internal stakeholders.
- Account Management: for your portfolio of partners, developing the strategy & managing the day to day relationship to ensure our revenue growth, and monitor performance daily to ensure proper delivery and troubleshoot or escalate issues immediately.
- Monitoring & analyzing your portfolio’s day-to-day activities to identify opportunities / challenges though DM big data internal tools.
- Understanding partner’s needs, developing custom commercial & technical offers when needed
- Developing marketing materials with our marketing team dedicated to our partners
- Input for DM Product team: in contact with both DM sales / marketing team and DM partners, the programmatic partnership manager is in charge of providing DM Product Management team with key feedbacks to enhance constantly DM products & advertising on Dailymotion properties.
- Other strategic partnerships opportunities as they come along and business ownership of those.
- Responsible for revenue growth of our programmatic revenue.
- Enabling DM Sales team: With a great knowledge of DM structure & buying platforms technical and business requirements, the programmatic partnership manager is in charge of helping DM sales team adapting its commercial efforts to our partner standards & advertisers needs
- Experience in large online publishers / adtech company involving Sales and/or Account Management with client & tech partners (DSP, networks, SSP,… preference for a Video actor!)
- Strong negotiation skills - able to discuss terms with partners under several partnership models (rev share, price/volume guarantees etc.)
- Able to identify and create new business opportunities
- Ability to articulate business and product needs and proactively propose ideas to increase the revenue
- Team player with excellent analytical and social skills
- Autonomous and proactive
- Strong oral and written communication skills with a focus on time management and organization.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of and contacts within US market
- 2+ years of experience on a similar position
Location: NYC - Flatiron Location
Type of contract: full-time and permanent