WW is looking for candidates to help change people's lives. We are a global wellness technology company inspiring millions of people to adopt healthy habits for real life. We do this through engaging digital experiences, face-to-face workshops and sustainable programs that encourage people to move more, shift their mindset and eat healthier while enjoying the foods they love. By drawing on over five decades of experience and expertise in behavioral science, we build communities in order to deliver wellness for all.
To learn more about WW and jobs with a purpose, visit ww.com.
As a science-based company and leader in helping people create healthy habits, behavior change science is at the heart of WW. This is an exciting opportunity on the Science team to optimize how we articulate this approach internally and externally. You will ensure that critical elements of the WW program are accurately communicated in a manner that reflects our behavioral principles; inform future programming by synthesizing learnings from internal data and empirical literature; and develop and maintain the integrity of team resources and deliverables.
This position will report directly to the Associate Manager of Science and will assist the Director of Behavior Change.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to review member-facing digital and print materials (e.g., articles, Workshop and training materials)
- Organize survey data to inform future programming
- Review literature for trends related to food, fitness, stress, positive psychology, sleep and other health behavior topics
- Provide perspectives on external product offerings
- Coordinate special Science team internal projects, programs, and events such as Workshop pilots and internal brainstorming sessions.
- Assist senior Science team members in developing program science briefs and presentations, ensuring accuracy and consistency of messaging.
- Organize, maintain, and contribute new materials to Science team program library of articles, briefs, and program materials.
- Bachelor's degree in psychology, public health, nutrition, exercise physiology or kinesiology
- 2+ years of experience at a consumer driven company in innovation, project management, behavioral science, or similar role
- Working knowledge of behavior change, weight management and/or wellness scientific literature
- Enthusiasm for health, wellness, and behavior change
- Ability to analyze and consolidate qualitative and quantitative data in a concise manner
- Excellent writing and editing skills with an ability to clearly and effectively communicate concepts and feedback to internal and external groups
- Strong organizational & time-management skills, detail-oriented
- Able to take initiative and work independently and also able to work effectively within a team
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
As a company, our purpose is to inspire healthy habits for real life. And as an employer, we inspire the greatest people to do their best work. We provide benefits for real life to help protect your health, finances and overall wellbeing, including:
- Competitive compensation and profit sharing plan
- A 401K plan to help you plan for your future, plus company match
- Health care coverage starting on your first day
- Tuition reimbursement and online courses to help you reach your career aspirations
- Commuter benefits
- Yearly well-being allowance for your physical, financial, social and emotional well-being
- Free WW membership for you plus 3 free WW memberships for your friends and 3 for your family
- Free fruit, snacks and coffee to get you through your day
- Summer Fridays, happy hours, and company outings
- Robust employee referral bonuses
- Developmental opportunities and assignments to grow your career
WW is an equal opportunity employer. WW does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon the satisfactory results of reference and background checks.