Project Manager, Business Development
At Pager, we are on a mission to fundamentally transform the consumer experience in accessing the healthcare system. Our team embraces a true entrepreneurial spirit; operating with a sense of pride, perseverance and care for one another. We strive to continually deliver the best results and focus on how every action taken helps push Pager forward.
Pager is hiring a Project Manager, Business Development to execute on projects to support our Business Development team, primarily managing our high priority sales and implementation projects. This role will require someone to be hyper-organized, have the ability to juggle multiple projects at a time, and create and iterate on efficient processes for the team.
- Partner across departments (Business Development, Operations, Product, and Engineering) to manage progress of new client implementations
- Facilitate execution of all client deliverables
- Maintain and provide regular updates internally on our sales pipeline and projects to senior leaders
- Serve as a primary client contact throughout implementation projects, including managing operational relationships, providing regular reports, and facilitating regular meetings
- Contribute to continuous process improvements within the Business Development team
- 3+ years of professional experience
- Proven history of managing cross-functional teams and projects
- Familiarity with sound project management methodologies, best practices, and tools
- Experience in a start-up and/or tech company preferred
- Client-facing experience is preferred
At Pager, we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.