We’re shaping the way companies manage data by helping customers connect the right data, insights, and algorithms for all Data Citizens. When everyone across the organization is enabled with data, true transformation can take place. We are building a team of exceptional people to help us deliver on that promise. If you are interested in a career at the leading edge of technology, we look forward to hearing from you.How you'll make an impact at Collibra:
At Collibra we make data meaningful for our Data Citizens. You understand why and how a human-centered design approach transforms a business. As the Project Manager, Design Ops, you will establish how we work together as a team, how we get our work done, and how our work creates impact. You will orchestrate resources and processes to amplify design’s value and impact at scale for a global team of 9+ UX/UI designers and researchers. This is a team that is experiencing rapid growth, and requires an effective project manager who drives the design process, execution excellence, and excellent cross-functional relationships.A day in the life of a Project Manager, Design Ops at Collibra:
You’ll be reporting directly to the VP Design, and will be responsible for a wide range of tasks, including:
- Prioritizing and balancing resources for the design team: people’s workload, budget, tools.
- Establishing a design process and project workflow
- Standardizing our approach to research repositories, asset management
- Enabling our colleagues to understand design’s impact by co-creating skills training, and helping to run workshops
- Setting up design metrics to measure our continued impact. Define what’s “good” and “done”
- Onboarding new team members
- Experience with Program and Project management best practices and know-how to apply them in an effective and pragmatic way across large, complex engagements and organizations.
- You take ownership, meet deadlines on time, and anticipate challenges and risks before they escalate.
- You are highly motivated, entrepreneurial, able to push through ambiguity.
- Competitive compensation, and private company equity
- Inclusive benefits package allowing enrollment of dependents and partners
- A flexible culture that understands the importance of quality of work over quantity
- An opportunity to work with a diverse, global community of 600+ Collibrians across 18 countries, united by our value of open, direct, and kind
- A culture of company-wide collaboration and shared success.
- Company supported and employee driven resource groups that promote diversity, career development and empowerment
- Learning and development programs to advance your career and personal growth
- Corporate social responsibility initiatives with global reach
- Regular recognition, feedback, and open communication across all levels
- Team building, bonding, mentorship and support to grow confidence, trust and friendships
- Fully stocked kitchens, biweekly catered lunches, and regular social events for when we get back to the office. Until then, we’re finding new ways to stay connected and engaged.
*At Collibra, we’re focused on building a world-class company and culture, and that starts with the people we hire. We take pride in being an equal opportunity employer, and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.*