Project Manager, Implementation at tango340B
tango is an innovative health-tech software company built by healthcare administration experts with over five decades of experience. Through automation and simplification of processes, custom data analysis and real time reporting, tango reduces errors, saves time, money, and identifies new market opportunities. tango is building healthier communities through partnerships to improve health equity and expand access to care. As part of the tango team, your service will contribute to ending healthcare disparity and democratizing care.
About the Role
The Project Manager is to ensure the successful implementation of Tango’s products and services. This role will be responsible for planning, managing, monitoring and executing multiple engagements, while assisting with the developing scalable implementation processes. The Project Manager drives internal and external project management execution, through identification as a trusted advisor with the ability to work towards shared goals and timelines.
The Project Manager must be a self-starter and have a strong sense of urgency towards completing tasks, working independently with minimal guidance from others. The Project Manager partners with other Tango teams (Sales, Product, Engineering) to ensure that customers are set up for long-term success. The Project Manager will be responsible for multiple client engagements simultaneously and is expected to travel.
- Plan, manage, monitor and execute projects for diverse clients, ranging across the spectrum of 340B Covered Entities and more
- Be a subject matter expert and ensure all project plans are managed and completed accurately and successfully
- Develop training plans and client-specific workflow documentation
- Must be solutions oriented and have the ability to drive results that add value to the stated project goals
- Identify internal process improvement opportunities
- Bachelor's degree
- Up to 40% national travel - Located in Brooklyn or Remote
- 4+ years relevant Implementation, Customer Success, and/or Professional Services experience in a start-up healthcare, SaaS, and/or Consulting type environment
- Displays sense of urgency, prioritization, organization, strong attention to detail and able to excel in a collaborative work environment with internal and external stakeholders
- Continuously staying informed on the 340B space and healthcare standards
Nice to Have
- Technically savvy with an understanding of Google Suite, SalesForce, ZoomInfo, Slack, Click Up, Trip Actions, WorkDay and more
- PMP or relative certification
- Our Mission: Building healthier communities through partnerships by improving health equity and expanding access to care.
- Our Vision: Through our distinct combination of thought leadership, technology, and service, our team delivers innovative solutions to democratize care.
A trusted partner, we lead with:
- Skillful design
To improve access to care for all patients, end healthcare disparity, and serve the unique needs of each community.
- Our Values:
- Our Culture: We are a diverse, multicultural and international team with headquarters in Brooklyn, NY and a location in Pune, India. We believe a fun team culture values collaboration, is service-oriented and promotes your professional growth.
- Our Perks: Enjoy a competitive salary, bonus and equity options potential, great benefits, and a flexible work environment.
We invite you to fill out the EEO survey below as part of our ongoing diversity initiatives at Tango340B. Tango340B is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. Your participation in the survey is completely optional and voluntary, and none of the information you provide will be considered in the hiring process or with respect to any employment decision made by Tango340B.