Project Manager, Marketing Technology
They say "sitting is the new smoking". We're here to get more people moving...
Gympass is a discovery platform that empowers companies to engage their workforce in physical activity by providing access to the largest global network of workout facilities. With a single monthly membership, companies can help employees find an activity they'll love among more than 600 activities across the U.S., Europe, and Latin America. Our goal is to multiply the number of people exercising at every company to create a healthier and more engaged workforce.
Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York, we have a growing team in 30 offices around the world. Our mission is simple yet ambitious: defeat inactivity, and we know the only way to get there is together, partnering with companies, gyms and having the best talent.
We are looking for a global Project Manager, Marketing Technology to execute high-visibility projects and MarTech integrations that support internal marketing stakeholders globally. As part of the global Marketing Technology, Operations, and Analytics department, this hybrid role will focus on the marriage of tech and clear communications, building powerful technical solutions and strategic road maps while translating them in business terms to internal and external stakeholders.
What You’ll Do...
- Build and execute short and long project plans across multiple internal stakeholders (product, tech, product marketing)
- Project manage and execute integrations of marketing technology platforms; continuously innovate by identifying new methodologies, processes and tools that will improve marketing efficacy and impact.
- Update all involved stakeholders on key project milestones to ensure consistent progress to plan; Understand and communicate changes to requirements or blockers to progress
- Support in creating business cases, processes, workflows, and PPTs to create visibility into the growth performed by marketing technology and operations to executive leaders
- Responsible for working with Finance and Legal to ensure proper onboarding and payment of vendors
- Co-manage the relationship between go-to-marketing digital marketing agency to project manage execution across all internal marketing departments (content, demand generation, etc.), holding teams accountable for hitting goals and KPIs
You should have...
Bachelor’s Degree required (PMP a plus)
- Experience in digital marketing/marketing technology and project management of short-term and long term timelines
- Proven success in project managing a full system integration or other technical project management solution
- Extensive experience with marketing automation systems such as Hubspot, SF Marketing Cloud or Intercom, including how these systems integrate with Salesforce.com
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to effectively communicate complex business frameworks, processes, recommendations, and data to audiences across functions, teams, and organizational levels
- Ability to transform your technical solutions into Google Slides presentations and other documents in Google Suites
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced start-up with tight deadlines
- Understanding into global GDPR and CAN-SPAM compliance rules a plus
- Ad-tech solutioning a plus
If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, get excited about finding smarter ways to do things, and have a burning desire to be part of a winning team where you can truly make a difference, we want to meet you!
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health and welfare of our employees. Our benefits include:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Gympass membership, workout anywhere anytime for the cost of one lunch
- Competitive PTO, sick time, company-observed holidays and a floating holiday
- Paid parental leave
- Education reimbursement program
- Outstanding opportunities for personal growth and career development
- An exciting and supportive atmosphere with intelligent (hey, at least we think so) and ambitious people from around the world!
Gympass is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Gympass does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.