Project Manager (Marketing) at Grubhub (Greater NYC Area, NY)
We're all about connecting hungry diners with our network of over 300,000 restaurants nationwide. Innovative technology, user-friendly platforms and streamlined delivery capabilities set us apart and make us an industry leader in the world of online food ordering. When you join our team, you become part of a community that works together to innovate, solve problems, grow, work hard and have a ton of fun in the process!
Why Work For Us
Grubhub is a place where authentically fun culture meets innovation and teamwork. We believe in empowering people and opening doors for new opportunities. If you're looking for a place that values strong relationships, embraces diverse ideas-all while having fun together-Grubhub is the place for you!
Grubhub is looking for a Project Manager of PMO/Marketing Operations to support Brand and Marketing related projects. This person will provide project support, develop strategic project plans, contribute to martech stack build, and help identify process improvements across the Marketing org.
A successful candidate is defined by their track-record for applying industry-proven and emergent approaches that empower stakeholders to deliver projects on-time and on-budget, specifically in the context of Marketing campaigns, activations and experientials.
This role will report to the Director, PMO (Brand/Marketing Operations) and support Grubhub's Marketing teams (comprising: Brand, Strategy & Analytics, Growth, CRM, Product and B2B Marketing). This position will be based out of our New York City office.
The Impact You Will Make
- Manage marketing campaigns / brand related projects and timelines from ideation to launch
- Collaborate and partner with Director, PMO and marketing stakeholders to track costs/budgets of ongoing/quarterly campaign projects
- Responsible for creating, updating and maintaining weekly project statuses, reports and plans. Manage all project related artifacts and assets
- Perform project functions such as resource assignment for tasks and stakeholder management, scheduling, proactive planning, project risk analysis, and facilitation of cross-functional team communication for priority projects
- Create and manage individual marketing team campaign calendar and contribute to marketing org centralized cross-functional campaign calendar
- Partner with other PMs (GH Creative, External Agencies, Product, B2B Marketing PMs, etc... to synchronize/integrate project plans
- Collaborate with Director, PMO to identify gaps in the Org's operating rhythm and build processes and workflows to fix them
- Maintain RACI matrix for marketing business teams and project stakeholders to help distribute and organize project work, and involve Marketing Leadership in decision-making and approvals
What You Bring to the Table
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience managing multifaceted marketing and national launch campaign plans
- Bachelor's degree preferred; High School Diploma required
- PMP Certification preferred
- Experience working with product marketing, growth marketing, brand, design, research and finance & analytics teams in a large, fast-evolving organization
- Able to independently build comprehensive strategic campaign project plans
- Work independently and with stakeholders to support and manage project tasks and milestones
- Think and communicate clearly, develop meeting agendas and serve and meeting lead
- Able to influence outcomes and people without reporting lines
- Experience working in a consumer-focused industry, a marketplace business model is a plus too
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO. Grubhub employees enjoy a generous amount of time to recharge.
- Health and Wellness. Excellent medical benefits, employee network groups and paid parental leave are just a few of our programs to support your overall well-being.
- Competitive Pay. You'll receive a competitive base salary with eligibility for generous incentives, bonuses, commission or RSUs (role-specific).
- Learning and Career Growth. Your personal and professional development is a priority at Grubhub. We empower you to be a leader and grow your career through training, coaching and mentorship opportunities.
- MealPerks. Get meals on us! Our employees get a weekly Grubhub credit to enjoy and support local restaurants.
- Fun. Every Grubhub office has an employee-led Culture Crew that connects people through fun, meaningful events and initiatives like Wellness Wednesdays, Slack competitions and virtual happy hours!
- Social Impact. At Grubhub we believe in giving back through programs like the Grubhub Community Relief Fund and donating $1 million to the Equal Justice Initiative in 2020. Employees are also given paid time off each year to support the causes that are important to them.
Vaccination Requirement: Grubhub employees are required to be fully vaccinated. Candidates must confirm vaccination status at time of hire, and must provide proof of full-Covid-19 vaccination within 2 weeks of starting employment. Fully vaccinated is defined as: "2 weeks have passed since your second dose in a 2-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or 2 weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson's vaccine.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome diversity and encourage a workplace that is just as diverse as the customers we serve. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. If you're applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an email to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
CA Privacy Notice: If you are a resident of the State of California and would like a copy of our CA privacy notice, please email [email protected]