Project Manager, Marketing
Latch is seeking an integrated Project Manager to join our fast-growing marketing team. This person will manage projects from brief to delivery, establish processes that optimize the way our teams work with one another, and keep timelines and budgets on track. On any given day, they’ll be responsible for deliverables including landing pages, digital advertising campaigns, brand campaigns, product videos, social content, and more.
At Latch, we’re changing the way people open, manage, and share the spaces that matter—making it easy for residents to unlock their door with a smartphone, keycard, or code, and share temporary credentials with visitors and service providers. For property managers, a web-based platform makes it easy to let the right people in, handle lockouts, and oversee staff from anywhere. The result: a single solution that’s prioritizing flexibility, convenience, and security like never before.
We’re looking for a strong project manager who is excited about working cross-functionally, managing senior stakeholders, helping a fast-growing company prioritize projects and resources, and establishing a project management practice across our marketing and communications design teams.
- Work with project stakeholders to develop briefs that inspire clear and creative communications
- Manage the day-to-day workloads of content writers, product and growth marketers, and designers, helping them to reprioritize when necessary
- Ensure that projects are delivered on time and within budget
- Oversee the creative review process, working closely with executive stakeholders
- Manage third parties including agencies, production companies, and freelancers
- At least 5 years of project management experience, ideally within a high-growth startup
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Experience working cross-functionally with stakeholders across product, engineering, marketing, business, sales, and customer support
- PMI or ScrumMaster certification a plus
Founded in 2013, Latch is a venture-backed, high-growth organization that's on a mission to change the way people open, manage, and share their spaces. Today, 1 in 10 new developments in the U.S. depend on our full-building smart access solution to meet the needs of residents and property managers.
We are a team of just over 200 employees, all of whom are passionate self starters with unique backgrounds and unexpected stories. We offer unlimited time off, a competitive health package, and the opportunity to work in a creative, dynamic, and fast-paced office environment. We are located just a quick walk from both Hudson Yards and Penn Station in New York City.