Project Manager, Patient Marketing at Quartet Health
Quartet is a healthcare technology and services company on a mission to improve the lives of people with mental health conditions. We connect people to the right mental health care at the right time. Our collaborative technology and range of services bring together physicians, mental health providers, and insurance companies to effectively improve patients' health and drive down healthcare costs. Backed by $160.5 MM in venture funding from top investors like Oak HC/FT, GV (formerly Google Ventures), F-Prime Capital Partners, Polaris Partners, Deerfield Management, Centene Corporation, and Echo Health Ventures, Quartet is headquartered in NYC and is currently operating in several markets across the United States — Pennsylvania, Washington, Northern California, New Jersey, North Carolina, Louisiana, and Illinois.
The mission of this role is to seamlessly manage and execute Quartet’s patient marketing portfolio, including a dynamic portfolio of internal and external collaboration on the sales, implementation and growth of Quartet’s quickly growing direct-to-patient channel. This person will lead the evangelization and practical implementation of Marketing requirements that support various stakeholder teams as they grow user acquisition and engagement within Quartet’s self-activation channel. They will expand Quartet’s efficiency to launch new markets and campaigns, working in a highly-collaborative manner internally across teams, and externally in partnership with Health Insurance Plans, Health Systems and Employer Groups.
This is a highly collaborative role, with a strong focus on project management, and driving high quality deliverables across the finish line. This person will liaise internally between our Business Development, Customer Success, Markets, Legal & Compliance, Creative and Marketing teams to ensure timely, best-in-class experiences across user segments nationally. In addition, this person will incorporate external work streams into our deployment cadences, taking into account translation work, as well as state regulatory/compliance.
Key accountabilities include:
- Run weekly self-activation pipeline meetings. Gather requirements across stakeholder groups, managing timelines and deliverables
- Coordinate workstreams amongst Marketing stakeholders, including Design, Content and Performance
- Attend market implementation meetings to ensure alignment on all marketing materials. Provide consistent and timely updates on progress and keep planners/trackers up to date
- Ensure that all deliverables are produced, quality checked and released by deadlines
- Collect success metrics and post mortems from the appropriate teams, and ensure they’re formatted in a comprehensive manner for distribution
- Continually strive to create new efficiencies in process
- Create decks and materials in preparation for client meetings; own follow-up and meet deadlines
- Request and collate materials for external review by Health Plans and other external organizations
- Participate and present in external meetings with Plans, Health Systems and Employer groups. Act as subject matter expert and evangelist of the Direct to Member channel, strategically supporting contracted KPIs and SLAs
- Manage expectations internally and externally, ensuring that allowances are made for any changes in direction
- Support requests for self-activation readouts for Markets and Business Development teams, partnering with the Implementation and Testing Analyst, Performance Marketing and Business Intelligence teams.
- Work closely with legal, compliance and regulating entities to ensure that deliverables are kept on track
Collaboration & Evangelization
- Work collaboratively across Marketing, Product, Field (Market Teams), Clinical, etc, with a particular emphasis on Quartet’s self-activation channel
- Establish workflows for managing projects, and ensure timely delivery
- Be on the pulse of new opportunities/angles to increase Marketing collaboration with Plans, Health Systems and Employer Groups. Work with fellow Marketing SMEs and Field Experts to produce strategic recommendations to expand Quartet’s efficacy within our partnerships
- Consistently obtain stakeholder feedback for process improvement
- 2-5 years of relevant experience, with an emphasis on healthcare
- 1+ years Marketing experience, specifically within a digital ad sales or sales support role
- Strong presentation skills, for audiences both internal and external to Quartet
- Demonstrated proficiency working across Marketing, Sales and Field teams
- Proven track record of managing projects and complex requirements across both internal (Business Development, Implementation, Markets, Marketing) and external stakeholders (Plans, Health Systems, Employer Groups)
- The ability to sell through expanded recommendations to existing and new Plans, with an emphasis on self-activation offerings
- Proficiency in building and maintaining strong relationships, both internal and external to Quartet
- High EQ/empathy, with a refined customer service attitude