Project Manager, Physical Security at Peloton
Peloton’s Physical Security Project Manager (PSPM) will coordinate with key leaders to build and implement security standards, policies and procedures. This person will plan, coordinate and execute strategies to safeguard company employees, product and property. The PSPM supports the planning, installation and ongoing operations of all physical security systems and procedures such as intrusion, cameras and physical controls. A successful PSPM will work closely with IT, Design, and Operations teams to provide partnership in creating a secure environment. As the PSPM, you will inspire change, build trust and drive an enhanced culture of safety and security by leveraging innovation and lean principles.
- Lead and work collaboratively on the development, review, and revision of security preparedness and response programs.
- Lead all aspects of physical security related projects from initiation to run-state, using reports and other tools to track and communicate project progress.
- Provide mentorship and oversight to ensure compliance to all applicable Peloton LP +Security standards and policies. Where gaps remain, the PSPM will own developing policies and processes while partnering with key business leaders as well as implementing existing policies to new locations.
- Leverage innovative loss prevention standards through environmental design concepts. ● Work with key partners to provide security design guidance and feedback. ● Work with key partners to understand security and theft trends and apply physical controls and resources to the appropriate areas.
- This individual must be a subject matter in the areas of intrusion control, cameras and standard security assets.
- 30% travel to sites to allow for understanding of unique physical attributes and to collaborate with key onsite partners.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years experience in Physical Security and Loss Prevention
- 4+ years of growing responsibilities in LP & Security programs in corporate, retail, distribution or service operations
- Experience implementing lean principles and process improvement in an operational environment
- Strong analytical skills with proven problem solving ability
- Ability to adapt well to fast-paced environments with changing circumstances, direction, and strategy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including comfort collaborating with executives and senior leaders
- Proficient in google docs, sheets and the use of pivot tables and the development of charts and graphics
- Experience in security design, asset management
- 2+ years project management experience
- Project management certification preferred
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.