Project Manager, In-Store Fixture Development at Harry's
We are currently seeking a Project Manager who will support the Store Design and Development Team and the broader Design Team by managing workflow for the lifecycle of in-store fixture projects. Tasks include (but are not limited to): internal and external communication, scheduling and relationship management with suppliers, and project tracking. The ideal candidate is a team player, resourceful, resilient, a great communicator and extremely organized.
As Project Manager, In-Store Fixture Development you will be tasked with creating strong efficiencies in the work process throughout the project cycle so that no detail is missed, timelines are hit and working teams feel unburdened by the development process. You must have a strong background in Store Fixture development (ISM, POP, POS), particularly in the mass retail world (Target, Walmart, Costco). You will have to balance the demands of the project, the working team and third-party manufacturers.
The preferred candidate has experience managing external vendors like printers and fixture manufacturers to deliver completed in-store merchandising elements in a fast paced and demanding environment.
This role reports to the Senior Director of Store Development and is part of the Global Design team at Harry’s.
About the Team
The Global Design team is responsible for the design and development of products, packaging and environments for both the Harry’s brand and Private Label brands world-wide - these projects include fixtures that go into retailers like Target and Walmart.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Be the source of truth for all related projects. Manage design and development processes / communication from kick-off to production.
- Must be able to read, understand and assess technical drawing documentation.
- Understand the goals, deadlines and needs of a given project and act on these with passion and rigor.
- Communicate flawlessly with both internal and external partners - clearly communicate vision to vendors and drawbacks/further development needs to internal teams.
- Flawlessly work under pressure - prioritizing workflow, managing schedules and meeting deadlines.
- Negotiate timing with suppliers / development partners. Troubleshoot scheduling issues and help implement changes.
- Work with internal stakeholders to ensure project management software is up-to-date and accurately reflects the process of the projects.
- Manage prototyping schedule with external vendors.
- Be strong representation of our company and values to any third-party involved in projects.
- Help to adapt our process to make us smarter, faster and more efficient.
- Understand how each retailer’s fixturing process works and develop projects and processes within those bounds.
- Microsoft and Google tools
- 5+ years experience in the retail fixture or trade-show exhibits development
- Degree in design is a plus
Harry’s Inc. started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harry’s expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target and Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, and launched a women’s brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, and logistics specialists, Harry’s team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, and humble people you’ll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion and innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, and backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values and our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement and learning, teamwork and collaboration, creative problem solving, and open and direct dialogue and feedback. Come for the coffee and free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harry’s is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, veteran status, sex, parental status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.