Project Manager at Paxful
Paxful is the people-powered marketplace for money transfers with anyone, anywhere, at any time. Imagine a world where everyone has equal access to finance, no matter who they are, or where they’re from. We're building it. Our mission is to empower the forgotten four billion unbanked, so they have control of their money in a way they've never had before.
Working across three offices in different time zones, the Paxful team serves our amazing community of 4 million strong. We build for people, not profits, and consider ourselves to be everyday heroes who don’t wear capes or masks. That’s why we launched Built with Bitcoin, a charitable initiative that aims to build 100 schools, water facilities, and entrepreneurial incubators in emerging markets all over the world. We want to show that bitcoin can have a positive impact and make real changes in the lives of people everywhere.
Paxful is searching for a Project Manager who is great at creating roadmaps and managing stakeholder engagements to join our Marketplace team. This role will tackle operational tasks related to the marketplace resources and capacity management.You will be based in St. Petersburg and report to our Associate Director, Product.
As a key member of our team, you’ll:
- Roadmap Creation - Create roadmaps and keep them up to date.
- Stakeholder Engagement - Make sure stakeholders have needed visibility via Jira and Confluence (components, initiatives, etc).
- Administrative duties - Manage calendars, take notes during meetings and produce action items, follow up on action items with owners, manage backlog, run scrum ceremonies/processes and other various ops tasks as per director request.
The most important skill and capabilities for the role are:
- Proficiency in Jira and Confluence
- Good track record of team and resources management
- Identifying timeline for projects and breaking it into deliverables
- Scrum proficiency
- 3+ years of experience.
- Good communication skills.
- Good interpersonal relationship skills.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Bonus points for interest in Blockchain/ Cryptocurrency.
What We Offer
- Paxful COVID response: company-wide online events and monthly meal credits
- Sport compensation: gym or any other sport activity
- Health insurance, online doctor consultations, mental health support covered by company
- Fitness nutrition and supplements
- Courses, trainings, conferences, online library
- One-time bonus to support newborn
- Flexible working hours
Diversity & Inclusion at Paxful
At Paxful, we know that a diverse workforce fuels our individual and collective success. We encourage applicants of different backgrounds, cultures, genders, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply. We are actively working to increase the diversity of experience and perspectives on our team and are looking for someone who can help continue to lead that process.
EEOC and Accommodations
Paxful is committed to diversity in the workplace and we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not hire on basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
We’re also committed to providing accommodations to people with disabilities. If you need any kind of accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, you can reach out to [email protected] and let us know how we can best help you.
Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants
Depending on your location, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other privacy laws may regulate the way we manage the data of job applicants. Our full Privacy Notice is available at https://paxful.com/privacy-notice. By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required.