Unqork is a new way to build enterprise software: it's a purely visual, drag-and-drop no-code platform designed to support the scale, complexity and security that enterprise applications require. Our customers are leaders in insurance, financial services, healthcare and the public sector, and they use Unqork to build custom software faster, with higher quality and at lower costs than code-based approaches. Founded in 2017, Unqork reached unicorn status in 2020, with a valuation of $2B. Unqork has been named one of the Best Startup Employers by Forbes, Best Places to Work by Built In and one of Linkedin's Top Startups.
- You will report to the Senior Engagement Director
- You will work with key internal and external stakeholders to manage and deliver projects on time and on budget
- You will be working directly with the Delivery Leads & Lead Engineer to prepare an overall project schedule, milestones, tasks, and estimates
- You will manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Manage and execute software defects and enhancement backlog
- Maintain and execute project delivery playbooks with all relevant stakeholders
- Develop a deep understanding of the Unqork platform and its configuration
- 1+ years of professional experience leading projects in management consulting, asset management, capital markets, insurance, SaaS, or other relatable fields
- Experience in SDLC
- Knowledgeable of and experienced with implementing agile best practices
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering, or equivalent experience in a technical field.
- Work from home with an energetic remote-first community
- Unlimited PTO (and the encouragement to use it)
- Student loan payback program
- 100% employer-covered medical, dental, and vision options available to you and your dependents
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Monthly stipend toward your WFH setup, vacation, development and more
- Employer-sponsored 401(k) with contribution match
- Free Peloton membership through UHC
- Paid Parental Leave
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.