Stash is investing, simplified. We are an investing platform that makes it easy for anyone to start with as little as $5. Through empowering our users with education and guidance, we help investors learn the basics so they can do it themselves. At Stash, we are working toward a future where investors are as diverse as our world.
Reporting directly to the VP of Brokerage Operations, the Project Manager will bring structure and follow through on new platform builds as well as overall platform improvement program. If you are hyper-organized, passionate about fintech, and possess the ability to wear multiple hats -- Stash is looking for you!
What you’ll do:
- Partner with the brokerage operations team to manage multiple complex projects. Overall project management as well as tactical project execution
- Identify, refine, and accurately communicate the business objectives to internal and external stakeholders, as applicable
- Actively manage Stakeholders of all levels by leading discussions of project scope and approach. Interface with functional owners to understand needs, document requirements and facilitate planning
- Participate in presenting business analysis findings/documentation and proposed solutions
- Develop project plans to monitor and track progress
- Identify, track, and resolve/escalate project risks and/or issues. Manage changes to project scope, schedule, timelines, and costs
- Create and maintain comprehensive project governance, documentation and reporting
- Provide specialist knowledge and support to teams in order to shape business development and resolve issues
- Work with team to devise and implement effective mitigation strategies taking corrective action to achieve resolution. Actively participate in process improvement initiatives
What we’re looking for:
- 4-6 years of project management experience at a Financial Services Institution. Equities Trading and Operations experience a plus.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Proven track record of managing large programs end-to-end delivery to time, cost, and quality
- Ability to define and drive business process definition excellence across diverse functional teams
- Ability to set direction and delegate, then follow up as necessary to ensure team meets project/program deliverables are being met
- Strong analysis/quantitative skills and the ability to translate analytics into actionable tasks
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field required
**No recruiters, please