Project Manager at SwagUp
All great things start small. SwagUp was born in our founder’s mom’s garage 3 years ago with a mission to make swag buying simple and the rest is history! What started as a small idea to create a brand for swag turned into a multi-million dollar technology company that is rapidly expanding.
SwagUp is an API-First platform for creating and distributing high quality branded merchandise. Everyone loves swag, until they are tasked with the logistical nightmare that is procuring and distributing it. We curate the highest quality products and make them accessible through one easy to use platform that can be used company-wide.
Top companies utilize SwagUp technology to automate onboarding processes, client retention, giveaways, new hire gifts, anniversaries, among other use cases.
We are on a mission to streamline and digitize the entire swag supply chain and make it accessible through the most user-friendly interfaces, and we do this all while maintaining a culture of performance and fun. SwagUp is truly a family all working towards a common goal. To the moon!
As a Project Manager at SwagUp, you will be a key player in ensuring our top clients (think Amazon, Walmart, Duolingo, Mastercard, Google - all of which are current clients) have a flawless experience from start to finish! You’ll serve as a partner to our Strategic Account Executive team and help cultivate the best client experience possible by liaising with our Operations and Design teams to bring our clients’ dreams to life.
This role requires a combination of creativity, organization, and communication skills, as you work to come up with product suggestions, workflows, and communicate design requests for various customers and use cases.
Everyday is different with new client projects popping up each day with different needs. The pace at which we work is incredibly fast and on any given day you may be juggling 10-20 different projects, you’ll never be bored but the workload can be a lot at times.
When done well, Project Management helps increase the sales capacity of our team, ensures a smooth Operational process from order start to finish, and leads to happy customers who come back to order again and again.
This role is perfect for you if you are detail-oriented, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and love collaborating across teams!
The SwagUp Project Management team is currently small and growing, giving any newcomer an opportunity to make a big impact by implementing new processes and ideas, with plenty of room for growth as well as the ability to move into other parts of the business over time, building on your foundational knowledge.
- Accompany our Account Executives on key clients’ projects and complex deals
- Collaborate with our Operations team to ensure they have all required details to complete projects
- Assist our Account Executives in gathering and sourcing ideas for clients
- Effectively communicate any design requirements to our Design team
- Work alongside our Procurement team to ensure all projects can be completed as outlined
- Accurately enter all design files and decoration details into Salesforce
- Directly communicate with clients as needed regarding order logistics, our process, and our dashboard
- Own the post-order process, which can include timeline or product changes for the client
- Consistently meet with Account Executives throughout the week to sync up about all active projects
- Help suggest and implement different workflows and tech that will help make order logistics more smooth, such as redeem pages
- At least 1 year of experience in a customer-facing role
- At least 1 year of experience in either a Sales or Project Coordination role
- Problem solvers or someone who loves to build new ideas from start to finish
- Self-motivated individual who strives to go above and beyond to do what’s best for clients
- Can work simultaneously on multiple projects
- Familiarity with Salesforce
- Enjoys working in a collaborative environment where everyone pitches in
- Ability to quickly build rapport with clients
- Thrives in a fast-moving, startup environment where things are always changing
- Questions the status quo and isn’t afraid to speak up
What Success Looks Like
- Happy customers who continually place orders
- Increased sales capacity for AEs
- A smooth process from end to end where AEs can handle lots of clients, Operations has all info needed to succeed, and ultimately clients expectations are matched or exceeded
- Wake up each morning proud of the place you work and the amazing companies you get to partner with
- Join the team at a time when you can help shape the future of the company
- Exceptional compensation with uncapped upside
- Unlimited PTO, we are all adults, you’re in control
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- Lots of swag!
- A performance culture that rewards results and promotes those that perform, quickly
- Team Headspace and virtual happy hours
- Being part of an organization that truly believes in promoting from within, at SwagUp your growth potential is uncapped!
SwagUp welcomes and celebrates talent from all backgrounds and perspectives. Our success is directly correlated to our people, and we believe our team should reflect the diversity of the companies we partner with. As an organization, we strive to foster an inclusive, diverse environment where we all work towards a common goal! #tothemoon