Project Manager at Veeva
| Greater NYC Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 6:29 a.m. (EST) on Friday, February 5, 2021
Crossix is a health-focused technology company dedicated to advancing healthcare marketing with analytics and innovative planning, targeting, measurement, and optimization solutions. Positioned at the center of big data, innovative technology, and multichannel media, Crossix, a Veeva Company, provides our clients with insights to help make strategic business decisions and drive improved patient outcomes. Crossix knows that our employees are integral to our success, which is why we have created an inclusive culture where everyone can thrive. Crossix is headquartered in midtown Manhattan with opportunities to work in our NYC office and other locations around the country. Along with competitive salaries and benefits, we invest in opportunities for professional development and career growth, and provide other amenities like a beautiful rooftop, team bonding activities, etc.
We are seeking a talented, highly motivated and collaborative individual to join our team. This position will join our Analytic Products team and will be a key interface with other teams to ensure focus and execution against our plans.
What You'll Do
- Manage projects portfolio planning, delivery and scrum processes for a group of products domains.
- Manage company-wide projects, while overseeing the delivery of our projects, ensuring they are completed in high quality, and within their defined scope and timeline.
- Create, manage and coordinate work plans and resources between various R&D, implementation, delivery and IT teams, through a flawless project delivery.
- Facilitate and apply the Scrum framework to track progress, manage project delivery and achieving plan goals.
- Facilitate coordination across cross-functional teams to drive execution
- Minimize risks and formulate contingency plans
- Resolve and/or escalate issues in a timely manner
- Track and report the statuses of ongoing projects to all the relevant stakeholders and executive management.
- Participate in the analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and support of targeted solutions.
- Facilitate the company’s quarterly planning process
- Sync the plans with our business goals while setting and managing expectations and preventing escalations.
What You've Done
- At least 5 years of project management experience in technical and/or solution projects.
- Proven experience in driving execution and focus on delivery
- Hands-on experience with Scrum methodology
- Ability to work with senior management
- Familiarity with data products and solutions or experience from proj. mgmt. perspective
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem solver
- Strong multitasking skills
- Team player
Nice to Have
- Familiarity and experience with the healthcare industry
- Good knowledge of JIRA
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
If this role and our exciting company culture seem appealing to you, please apply! We want to continue to grow our diverse team of hardworking and humble people who are passionate about their work. We hope that’s you!