At DailyPay, we are helping to reinvent the employee experience, starting with its most basic component — pay. We do this by disrupting archaic and transactional payroll processes and creating innovative ways for employees to access and save their earned income, before payday. Through engaging and enriching relationships with our partners, we have become the leader in providing employees on-demand access to their earned income — across all industries — allowing them to exert greater control over their pay and to improve their financial health.
Our mission is made possible by DailyPay’s most important asset: our people. We come together through collaboration and ambition in a team-driven culture. Through the success of our product, we have seen monumental growth in our workforce, and we constantly look for exceptional talent to join us. At DailyPay, you are challenged with dynamic tasks that drive your professional development and career growth. Join us on our journey to deliver an innovative pay experience and to empower America’s workforce with the ability to truly harness the power of their pay and take control of their financial lives.
DailyPay is seeking a Project Manager to manage the daily operations of DailyPay’s fast-growing product management and software development teams. This role will report to the Director of Program Management and work closely with our Product and Engineering teams to ensure timely and efficient delivery of software development projects. This is a unique opportunity to influence all steps in the product and software development lifecycle, while also building upon current processes to support the team’s future growth.
If this opportunity excites you, we encourage you to apply even if you do not meet all of the qualifications.How You Will Make an Impact:
- Actively manage multiple software projects, ensuring all deliverables are met and projects are delivered on time
- Support management of long-term product planning and roadmap
- Own all project management boards so that status and launch targets are always up-to-date
- Resolve and/or escalate project risks and issues as needed
- Work with Product Managers to execute on product communications and go-to-market efforts
- Support the development and implementation of project management methods to enhance DailyPay’s project execution and delivery process
- Build effective relationships with all internal stakeholders and align on clear, actionable product strategies and priorities
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years of experience as a project manager for a software team
- Proven ability to “manage up” and lead multi-departmental teams
- Ability to stay extremely organized in an always-changing work environment
- Ability to track multiple projects across various software, boards, and tools
- Knowledge of traditional waterfall and agile PM methodologies
- Solid technical background and an understanding of software development concepts
- Experience streamlining processes, optimizing workflows, introducing new features with positive business impacts
- Occasional need to work outside of normal business hours as required to support customers may be required
- Experience using Github, Jira, and other software project management tools
- Experience working in a growing startup environment
- PMP certification is helpful, but not required
- Competitive compensation
- Exceptional health, vision, and dental care
- Employee Resource Groups
- Fun company outings and events
- Unlimited books from Amazon
- Unlimited PTO
- 401K with company match
DailyPay does not accept and will not review unsolicited resumes from search firms.
DailyPay is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or creed, alienage or citizenship status, political affiliation, marital or partnership status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth (or related medical conditions), sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, genetic disorder, genetic predisposition, carrier status, military status, familial status, or domestic violence victim status and any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws.