Project Manager at Hyperscience
- Be responsible for the management of the entire lifecycle of product implementation from requirements gathering through project launch phases and high quality turn over to Customer Success and Technical Support. These projects will periodically include small software development lifecycles (SDLC) for scripting and integrations, leveraging templates, standards and Best Practices.
- Ensure that the translation of client business and functional requirements and delivery of solution is performed according to standards and in compliance with contractual obligation.
- Facilitate effective communication between constituents by maintaining direct and routine dialogue aimed at addressing roadblocks and ensure clarity by all parties.
- Demonstrate an effective execution of conventional project controls (i.e. project initiation, project planning, execution, resource management, risk and issue management, change management, etc.)
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge on industry technology, standards and trends, best practices, and have a thorough knowledge of Hyperscience’s products and services.
- Interface with cross-functional teams within Hyperscience to ensure that these products are implemented at the highest possible level of quality.
- Manage multiple projects at one time
- Will demonstrate: Implementation credibility to a prospect or client, Impact and influence to work around a problem, Accountability, Good judgment, Promotion of Hyperscience Project Management Methodologies, Tools and Templates, An ability to be assertive. Manage conflict, Leadership, Meeting facilitation, Multitasking, & Teamwork
- Provide management and client-facing status reports on client projects and issues.
- Adhere to company standards regarding project management practices and use of tools
- Perform other duties as assigned by Management.
Knowledge and Experience required
- 5+ years of progressive consulting experience in a Professional Services organization as a project manager successfully implementing enterprise packaged software to Global 2000 companies with expert knowledge of implementation methodologies
- Experience leading technical projects from start to finish on-time and on-budget.
- Have effectively consulted with client project teams to develop detailed work breakdown structures, estimate resource requirements, structure client project teams and perform risk assessments
- Excellent communication skills to all levels of management and clients – written and verbal
- Proven ability to successfully manage a project budget and timeline
- A general understanding of the technologies and architectures used for deploying web-based SaaS and/or on-premise enterprise applications
- Ability to apply risk management strategies appropriately
- Bachelor’s Degree in technical or business field or equivalent amount of experience and education; Master’s preferred
- Knowledge and experience with business automation solutions is considered a plus.
- Desired candidate is someone who thrives in a team-oriented, results-driven, and customer-focused environment, welcomes challenges, embraces change, is creative, can learn fast, and works well under pressure and with deadlines.
- Proven ability to work on concurrent assignments with frequent interruptions and be able to meet strict deadlines. Also must be able to work well under pressure and with a variety of constituencies.
- Knowledge of G-Suite is required.